Please Report | Part 10

i hate doing things like this because it starts fights and sometimes it's simply better to report them yourself and fill out the email but this really needs attention.

please report fuckeveryone-- under "hate or bullying"/"hate or harassment" because they're actively attacking a user, using past trauma, a misunderstanding and a plethora of other pathetic things against voidanya (who you should follow). they have a book titled "Exposing Anya" which you will need to read to do the following.

a good reminder is that when you do so, you will be sent an email by wattpad. this will come through after around ten minutes so be sure to check your email. you will be asked to mention the violation of the code of conduct (please answer with the violation of the user's privacy, as well as also mentioning that being treated inhumanely), you are then asked to explain the larger context and then screenshots. please in context mention it in full, talking about the worst things mentioned on the page as well as mentioning the other things said (or that other horrible things were said), using the screenshots as a source. also, go into the comments and identify voidanya's comments, showing that the user is attacking them by taking things out of context. another good thing to mention is that the user has not replied to any comments posed against them.

as i said, i hate doing things like this but this user actually deserves it. please report them, don't let their cruel actions go unnoticed and unpunished because they're honestly one of the worst people on this website.