&BURN

❝ GO AHEAD AND WATCH MY HEART BURN ❞

GO AHEAD AND WATCH MY HEART BURN

You sighed as you breathed in the winter air. The cold wind blew in your face, causing your hair to flow behind you.

You had just suffered from heartbreak only three days ago. The one who told you he would hold you forever, the one who said he would never stop loving you had left you for one of your friends, or your ex friend now.

You had promised yourself you wouldn't cry anymore, for if he left you on the first place maybe he didn't need you. It wasn't meant to be, so it wasn't worth your time to cry over it.

"Hey Y/N." You turned around to see Wyatt walking up to you as you stood in the middle of the sidewalk, his hand inside of his jean pockets. You gave him a weak smile as he walked up to your side.

"Hey Wy." His eyes were full of sympathy as he stared at you.

"How are you holding up?" He inquired as you two began to walk, kicking all of the litter away from your feet. You shrugged your shoulders.

"He was a waste of time." The truth was, your heart burned like a wildfire. You missed Finn with all of your heart, and you were confused. Why would he use you just to get to your friend?

Wyatt nodded in agreement. "I'm really sorry Y/N." You shook your head.

"No, it's fine," you chuckled. "I was a fool for falling for him so easily."

Wyatt wrapped his arm around you shoulder, hugging you against his side. "Do you want to go to my house and watch Netflix?"

You smiled and nodded your head as you leaned your head against his shoulder. "Yeah." You two continued to walk before you turned in a circle towards his house.

As you two sped walked in his room, you felt your phone buzz in your back jean pocket. You took it out of your pocket and read the text on the lock screen which said:

finn
hey, i'm sorry for being a bastard. your friend broke up with me.. i miss you

You rolled your eyes at his text. You unlocked your phone and began to reply, your thumbs tapping against the phone screen.

you
if you're trying to take me back, i'm afraid i'm going to have to decline. you've already watched my heart burn enough.

oof this sucked rip