TALK GOOD

❝ I WISH I COULD TALK GOOD ❞

I WISH I COULD TALK GOOD

You giggled at Sophia's joke as you two rode your bikes alongside each other. You both were on your way to Jack's house for a sleepover with the It cast, which you weren't exactly prepared for since Finn would've been there.

"Isn't that his house right there?" You inquired, gesturing to a big house on the corner of the street with you head. Sophia nodded, picking up a little speed by pedaling faster. You trailed just behind her as you both pulled into his driveway, resting your bikes behind a bush.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed, running towards the front door. You giggled as you both went up the front porch, ringing the doorbell a high number of ten times each.

"Dear god, how many times are you gonna ring that doorbell?" Jack groaned, opening the door. You and Sophia laughed as he stepped aside, letting you two step inside. You both had a backpack stuffed with sleepover essentials on your shoulders, which you both threw on the ground next to everyone else's. You let face turned red when you noticed Finn's next to Jeremy's.

"Y/N! Sophia!" You snapped your head towards the sound of Jaeden's voice. You smiled as you walked up to him, embracing him in a hug.

"It feels like forever since I've seen you," you giggle.

"I know right!" You laughed and pulled away. You turned around only to bump into none other than Finn Wolfhard himself. Your face immediately turned red.

"Uh, I-I'm sorry," you spoke, looking down at your hands. He chuckled, causing you to look up just enough to see his gorgeous smile.

"It's fine," he chuckled. "It's nice to see you Y/N."

Nice to see you too.

You only nodded your head in reply before Sophia grabbed your arm and pulled you to the side.

"You need to talk to him!" She whispered. "It's becoming obvious that you like him. Like than obvious."

You sighed and looked down. "Soph, you know I can't talk to him without my face turning into a darker shade of red than Taylor Swift's lipstick." She rolled her eyes at your statement.

"Oh shut up Y/N," she groaned. "There's no way he can't like a girl like you. You're beautiful!"

"I just wish I could talk good," you sigh looking down. She scoffs and waves her hand in front of your face.

"Pretend I'm Finn. Go."

"No." You giggled and turned your head to the boys who were all staring at you two. "Soph, its becoming obvious that we're talking about something." She nodded in agreement before walking away, leaving you in the corner alone.

"C'mon, lets do something!" Chosen exclaimed. "Like ride our bikes around or something."

Everyone eventually agreed to riding our bikes around, so you ran alongside Wyatt towards your bikes. Everyone had kept their bikes behind the bush, except Jack of course.

Once everyone was ready, you all began to pedal away from his house.

"So Y/N, Sophia," Finn spoke up. "What were you two talking about earlier?"

Your face turned red as Sophia began to giggle.

"Boys."

The guys began to 'ooo' as you sent a dirty glare to her.

"Does one of you have a little crush on someone?" Jaeden asked, using a baby voice. Your face had burned even redder, which you hoped Finn didn't notice for he had just pedaled up next to you.

"Y/N has a little crush on someone," Sophia giggled. You shot your head up and looked over to her, sending her yet again another glare.

"Sophia!" You exclaimed. The boys began to snicker as you sighed.

"Awww! Who does Y/N have a little crush on?" Finn questioned, looking over at you. You hated the situation you were in, and it was all thanks to Sophia.

"I'm not gonna say," you muttered, looking away from him.

"Aww, why? Is it one of us?" Jeremy questioned.

Something surged through you, and it caused you to push the brake on your bike. Luckily Chosen had stopped his bike in time before he could cause a crash. Everyone had stopped to look at you as you looked over at Jeremy.

"Yes, it is one of you," you stated. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You opened your eyes and turned to Finn. "Finn."

His jaw dropped slightly when he heard his name. His cheeks turned a light shade of bright red as you took yet again another deep breath.

"I like you," you breathe out. "Like a lot."

You turned around and looked at Sophia, who was biting her lip in excitement. You heard a bike fall, causing you to look back to where Finn was. He had dropped your bike and was waking towards you.

"Finn—"

He had cut you off by bringing his hand on your ear, a few strands of your hair tangling up in his fingers. He had connected his lips to yours, which took you aback at first. The rest of your friends had gasped as they watched the scene.

You finally kissed back, putting your left hand against his warm neck. You two finally pulled away, causing you both to smile.

"Y/N, do you wanna know how long I've been waiting to hear that?" He questioned under his breath. You giggled as your face turned red once again.

"How long?" You inquired.

"Ever since you tripped into me while trying to find enough courage to say hey."

this one sucked too rip