thirty six

♥ 38,459 likesenews: Are IT star Wyatt Oleff and Stranger Things star Zara Larson no longer dating? They were confirmed to be in a relationship two months ago when Wyatt posted a photo on Instagram of Zara with the caption 'i think she's trying to...

38,459 likes
enews: Are IT star Wyatt Oleff and Stranger Things star Zara Larson no longer dating? They were confirmed to be in a relationship two months ago when Wyatt posted a photo on Instagram of Zara with the caption 'i think she's trying to say she loves me 😂❤️' which Zara responded to with 'maybe i am 😉.' Fans commented questioning their relationship when Wyatt confirmed the couple by saying 'just to clear up any confusion, yes, zara and i are dating :).' Since then, #zyatt has been a trending hashtag on Instagram and Twitter.
However, the couple hasn't interacted on social media in weeks. They are no longer following each other, as well. Could it be possible that they broke up? And why? #zarinn has been another trending hashtag. It is the ship name for Zara and her costar on Stranger Things Finn Wolfhard. Could it be that Finn had something to do with the break up?
Click the link in the bio to read the article online!
20,726 comments

username1: WAIT #zyatt BROKE UP?

username2: NOOOO #zyatt 😭

username3: stop writing about things you don't even know about, this is all just speculation

username4: ew zara is so gross she shouldn't be dating either

username5: DID ZARA CHEAT ON WYATT WITH FINN?

username6: YES I WANT #zarinn TO BE REAL SO BAD

username7: if zara cheated on wyatt, i'm so done

sadiesink_: god can't you just mind your own business?

sophialillis: ^

indiedavis: ^^

noahschnapp: yeah literally stop interfering with people's private lives

username8: THEY'RE SO SUPPORTIVE OF THEIR FRIENDS I CAN'T

username9: sounds a little fishy tho, like they're trying to cover up for zara, wyatt, and finn...

username10: username9 oh my god stop looking for drama where there isn't any

username11: zara's face in that photo i can't 😂