Injured Prem

Hi 

Recap; Prem fought for Preeti he wins n faint.

All were scared Prem was lying on the floor. They took him to the ward for a check up. Vinood was very tensed. Mom will kill us.

Preeti was inside the patient room checking on Prem. The doctor; how that happen? Preeti explains him. Hmm I see. He is fine just faint of weakness. Preeti; can I stay here with him? The doctor agrees n left them alone.

Bebo put her arm on his shoulder. Vinood don't worry everything will be fine. Preeti is still with him. Vinood took her hand n nod.

Preeti was caressing his head holding his cheek his lip was bleeding but the wound is sealed. She feels bad for him but also happy as he wins n she won't be in trouble again.

That Rahul wasn't happy at all he was losing his reputation in front of the college. Kunal; Rahul u lose man ur title is gone. Rahul; shut up! I fought for the girl not the title it still belongs to me. He just had luck... 😡.

Kunal; whatever but the principal wants to meet u. He is not alone.

Rahul; what y? N who is with him?

Kunal shrugs. I don't know.

Prem slowly opens his eyes. He saw the beautiful eyes who were looking at him with concern n care.

Preeti; how u feel?

Prem smiles - looking at her my pain vanished! -.

Rahul knocked on the door of the principals office. Principal; come in! Rahul enters n saw the principal with an elder man.

The principal; sit! Rahul did still wondering who the man is.

Rahul; sir u call me. Y?

The principal; if I get to know abt ur harassment again I will dismiss u from college n being a boxer how can u start a fight n then even lose it?

Rahul; sir it was all a joke.

The man; my daughter Preeti didn't liked ur joke neither did I! I will come n kill u if u will do anything again to harass her or her friends. U got it.

The principal; preetam ji plz. Rahul u can go now n don't u dare to do it again!

Rahul nod n left with anger.

Preeti; I will get some water for u? Prem nod he tries to sit on his own but failed.

Preeti comes n hold him. She gave him support n both shared an eye lock moment..

 She gave him support n both shared an eye lock moment

Prem was lost in his Preetis eyes

Preeti too was mesmerised by his strong hands around her her hips. She never thought that this geek would have such a muscular body.

A knock at the door made them come out of their dream.

Prem was sitting on the bed correctly. Vinood n Bebo enters the room. Vinood; bhai u fine??? Prem nod. Vinood; baach Gaya {save}.

Preetam enters the room too. Preeti just gave Prem water n helped him she was holding the glass while he was drinking from her hands looking at her losing abt himself...

Preeti too was losing again herself in him... Preetam; Preeti I talked to the principal that guy won't trouble u again.

Preeti startled hearing the voice of her father. She turns Papa... she runs to him n gave him a tight hug. Preetam goes near Prem n gave him a handshake. Thank u.

Prem nod with big eyes. Preeti; papa this Prem.  that is Vinood Prems younger brother.

Vinood; hi uncle... Prem just shook his head in disbelief. But Preetam very cool. Hi young man let's have a party. Vinood; yes uncle u r the best!!!

Prem was shocked Party for what???

Preetam; my preeti comes first in her exam results. Bebo; aha that's y the party. Vinood; then we have to do double party! Preetam; woh kyun {y}?

Vinood; bcz my Bahia tops his class too. Preetam; oh ho double party let's go n start with the function. The three left the two love birds alone....

....
Sorry short