(bn) is back

(Bn) pov*

Im back in new york tired as heck because i was flying all day and night but im happy to see (yn) again. A taxi took me halfway to to (yn)s apartment because there was trafic so i decided to walk and as im almost there i bumped in to jimmy and higgins "coincidence" i thought.

(Bn)!! they both said together, "wow its been so long since we've seen you" higgins said surprised, "5 years to be presice" i said looking at jimmy who was wearing a baseball cap and sun glasses."Umm are you some fugitive, why are you covered up so much"? i asked jimmy. "Because the paparazzi will see me if i take it off" he said whispering. "Thank god im not famous", "anyway Jimmy can i go to your show on Tuesday? I asked smiling.

"well buy a ticket and you can go"he said taking off his sunglasses, "nice eyes fallon but i cant buy the ticket i was traveling and its too expensive can you buy it for me" i say pouting. He looked at me eyes wide, "thanks and no im not gonna buy you tickets" he said walking past me but i grabed his vest, "listen Fallon my friend works for you now and she worked her ass off to get that job and i had to keep her moving after what happen so can you at least cut me some slack" , higgins looked at jimmy "you know she has a point"

"And if you dont then i will blow off your identity right here" i said smirking back. He grinned his teeth you're just as clever as (yn) know wonder you're bffs but fine ill buy you a front row ticket and a backstage pass happy" he said in defeat. "Yes I am thank you fallon".
I turned around and kept walking to (yn) aparment smiling in victory.

(Yn) pov*

I was in my balcony enjoying the breeze until i heard the doorbell , i ran to it and opened to see (bn) smiling, "hey girl" i said hugging her, "how was your trip"? "Good but it sucks cause i dont know what there saying" she said looking down , "wow what a waste of money" i said laughing , "hahaha i know but hey im going to the show on Tuesday!!!" She sreamed putting her hands up.

I jumped "where did you get the money"? "Oh i found jimmy and higgins on my way here and i told him if he could buy me a ticket and of course he said no but he was covering his face from the people so i told him to do it and if not i would reveal his identity there" she said out of breath.

"Wow and what did he say"? I asked curiously, "He finally said okay and got me a front row seat and backstage pass" she said with dominance.

"So what are you working on for tomorrow? She asked me, "tomorrow jimmy is going to shoot "the real house wives of late night with his co- workers and i have to do their makeup of course.
"So that means jimmy is going to dress like a girl." She looked at me impresed,"yes he is and i have to go back to start my new game plan" i replied smiling,"thats awsome (yn) well i have to go but see ya on tuesday good luck."
"Bye girl" i say waving at her.
"Cant wait for tomorrow" i squeak.
________________________

**********Alright guys tell me what you think bye*********_