suprise visit!!

(Yn) pov*

Its 9 am, i just got back to new york after a month of being in Washington. I made breakfast and watched family guy completely spitting the food from laughing *knock knock* i sprint to look threw the peephole hoping it was jimmy or something, nope it wasn't him but there was a box next to a small kennel with a bow on top. After taking it to the living room, i open a blue envelope "sorry its so late, dont know if you still want it but im sure it will melt you're heart, love you....JF". I reach inside pulling an adorable french bulldog out.

 I reach inside pulling an adorable french bulldog out

"Oh my.....gosh" i look at his collar "aww Cooper" he licks my nose as i cry on its back. The door knocks again. "Come in" i yell taking out coopers bed and food bowls. "Hi there (yn)" higgins and miles said at the same time, wow wasn't expecting them "hey what brings you here?", "we need you to come back" higgins sits infront of me as cooper jumps on him, "whaaat they fired me..now they want me back!", "listen...lorne forced jimmy to fire you" miles stands up, "what...he told him that!" I raise my voce, "he said you both were distrated so...you know what he did next", "as if, Jimmy doesn't even look like he misses me....he looks happier than ever" i walk to the balcony, "its called acting (yn) but when thoes cameras shut off his smile fades", "yeah he's a broken soul without you, he even said that at the macys thanksgiving parade" higgin says

"Ok then....im going to get my job back....today" i take wonder woman's stance, "jimmy is going to sing with Adele and the roots after the show soo you can crash the party then" miles picks up cooper, "adele is a friend of mine I'll plan something with her and im going to the full show in disguise".
She has a major crush on my dad and im gonna match them up after tonight.

(Jimmys) pov*

I got ready for the show and i see the roots excitingly talking to a woman with silver wavy hair and sunglasses
"Hey Adele...doesn't that girl look familiar to you?" She takes a closer look "nope...probably another audience member". Wow she really looks like (yn), i walk closer to her but she went to the audience 'dammit', "come on James its show time!" Questlove turned me around. After the monologue, adele came out, we talked a lot but every now and then i turn to the first row of the audience to look at her. Commercial break came around and the woman got up and left "im gonna have a bathroom break I'll be back" i speed walk to the hallway to the main desk, i ask the  receptionist in a rush "have you seen a woman around here?", "no", i hear steps like 5 feet away, she starts running for the stairs "hey wait!!" I run after her "please stop!!" She turns to a corner and disappeared "shit!! How could i loose her" I sigh walking back to the set.

We finally finished taping but the woman never came back "well wait in the dressing room" Adele stands in the hall "that didn't sound right" i laugh.
As i change to a shirt and hot pink tie i overhear Adele and someone else talking "did he catch you?", "no..it was a close one". I swear one of them is planning to kill me. She mutters 'here we go' as all of us enter the room.
We sit down holding the classroom instruments just as adele starts to sing.

"Hello its me, i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet...we all sang together....."to go over everything, they say that time's supposed to heal ya, but i aint done much healing....Adele kept quiet for a second then i heard another voice from behind me......"hello from the other siiiiide, i must have called a thousand tiiiiimes to tell you im soorry for everything that I've done, but when i call you neever seem to be home...i turn around to see the mystery woman singing, as shocked i was we still sang til it the end, i shut down camera after uploading the video,"great job my friend" Adele hugs her "umm you can really sing", "i apreciate that jimmy but have to go bye" she walks out with the roots, "wait wait you really look like someone i know" i grab her wrist "yeah and who's that", only one person smirks that way "(yn)!!" I pull the wig off "surprise im here!!" She yells jumping in my arms "i cant believe......your here!" I spun around still hugging her "well i heard you were being a sad sack so i thought I'd cheer you up", "i knew it was you, a wig and sunglasses cant hide that pretty face" i pressed my lips on to hers as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Our tongues fought for dominance til we pulled away leaving a string of saliva. "Ew thats the sickest kiss I've ever seen, don't ya know how to swallow before kissing" questlove gagged, "i actually thought it was sick sweet if you know what i mean", "thank you Adele" i high five her.

Everyone went their seperate ways exept me, (yn) and Adele "hey dad said he'd love to meet you tomorrow Adele", "wait you and oliver are a thing?" I raise an eyebrow, "he did?.....
then im leaving right now...bye guys" she left at the speed of light "I'll take that as a yes".

(Yn) pov*

Me and jimmy kissed once again but it was interrupted by lorne.....im so pissed at him "(yn) what are you doing here", "im here with jimmy if you didn't notice" i wink. He takes a step foward "he fired you so cant be here" he motion Jimmy to be quiet "no.....more like you told him to fire me you prick", "watch you mouth (yn) or else" he points at me and i took another step foward standing infront of his face "stop acting like your the the tough guy around here cause you're not, you may be the boss but jimmy is the alfa and without him there is no tonight show!! So do me a favor and back the hell off, got it?" He nervously nods walking away, jimmy looks at me like a proud coach "whoa (nn) that was freaking awsome", "now he's is in his place" i take my phone out, "so you want you're job back?", "I'd love too but.." i paused...now is the perfect chance to mess with him "but im Jimmy kimmels property now" i say pretending to be sad "nooo you can't work for him!!", "why not cause he's you're biggest competition?" I poke him, "no.....ok yes and because he's team ABC, you're my property and team NBC" he places his hands on my shoulders. I dial jimmy kimmels number and put it on speaker, Jimmy motions me to cut it but i ignored.

(K)=yes? (Yn).
(Yn)=yeah hi....listen i have a situation that involves you and Fallon.
(K)=oh really whats this about?"
(Yn)= Jimmy says he wont let me work for you cause his show is better than yours.
(K)=hahahhaha let me talk to him.

At this point the staff members surround us looking super hyped listening to this conversation.

(F)=whaaat kimmel.
(K)=listen up Fallon!! My show is best cause i know how to interview.
(F)=haaaa no, mines is best cause i play games with my guest.
(K)=yeah everyone knows you plllay with your guest cause you're hair is always messy, especially when you walk out of thoes curtains.

Jimmy mouth dropped "Ooooh" the staff and i say under our breath.

(F)=well dont forget.....i actually won an Emmy.
(K)= ..........fine you think you're so good, lets settle this on lip sync battle.
(F)= you're on!!!

He hangs up "you seriously gonna do this" i cup his face "hell yeah i am and you asked for it" he pecks my lips sofly. "Did cooper melt your heart?", "it really did, thank you" i peck him back.

____________________________________

***yay.... you and jimmy are back together.....now lets hope he wins this battle*****

Seee ya.....