29

I'm outback sitting by the pool with my feet dangling in the water. It's 10 in the morning right now. Everyone is doing their own thing.
"I'm hungry" I mumbled to myself. I got up and dried off my feet. I walked into the kitchen and made pizza rolls.
"DO I SMELL PIZZA ROLLS" I heard. Someone ran down the steps.
Corey ran into the kitchen. I chuckled
"Yes you do" I said. I put some on a plate for him.
"Aww Thanks bub" He said. We both sat at the table and ate our pizza rolls.
There was knocking at the front door.
"I got it" I said. I got up and walked to the front door. I opened it and saw the last person I want to see right now.
"Go away Shawn" I said
"Lindsey please. Your not returning any of my texts or calls" he said.
"Hmm I wonder fucking why" I said with attitude. I looked down at his hand. There it was. It was hard to miss. The huge fucking tattoo.
I felt the tears in my eyes. I looked up at Shawn. Jesus why does he seem so tall all of a sudden.
"Leave Shawn" I said trying to hold back my tears
"I can't do that" he said.
"I'm done. I told you I was done." I said.
"Baby please" he begged
"I'm not your baby. You ruined that all on your own" I said. I saw elton,heath,Zane,David,Liza and gabby behind Shawn. They all were just watching.
"Lindsey please. Don't end our relationship just because of a tattoo" he said.
"It's not jut the tattoo Shawn. You kissed another fucking girl" I said.
"It was a mistake" he said.
"You know what? I'm done crying over you. Your treating it like it's nothing. YOU KISSED ANOTHER GIRL SHAWN. YOU CHEATED ON ME AND GOT THE TATTOO THAT WE'VE BEEN PLANNING TO GET TOGETHER WITH HAILEY. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT TATTOO MEANS TO ME. ITS NOT JUST THAT YOU GOT THE TATTOO ITS THAT YOU KISSED ANOTHER GIRL. NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT I EVEN ADMITTED TO YOU THAT I WAS SCARED AOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU TWO" I yelled at him. The tears were rolling down my face
"you cheated"i said poking his chest
"You got the tattoo" I poked his chest
"And your the reason the relationship ended" I poked his chest again. Each one with more anger than the other. I stepped out of the house.
"I thought you were different Shawn. You promised me you were different." I said. I looked down at the ring. I slid t off of my finger.
"You promised to love me" I said quietly
I handed the ring to him
"Clearly a promise doesn't mean anything to you. Well they mean a whole fucking lot to me" I said.
"And I made a promise to myself to not let myself get hurt again. I promised myself to not let a guy hurt me. I thought you were different Shawn. I was clearly wrong" I said.
"Lindsey please" he said quietly
"Now I'm making a promise to you. I promise that if I ever see you again it won't end well. So for your sake. Stay the fuck away from me" I said.
"Have fun with Hailey" I said.
"I love you lindsey" he said. He looked into my eyes. Those big brown eyes I fell in love with. He meant it. I know he meant it.
"I love you so much" he said. Tears now rolling down his face. Come on lindsey you have to say it.
"Well it's a good thing I don't love you anymore" I said. He looked down at the ring. He slowly turned around and walked away. 
I wiped my tears.
I looked At the group.
"What's up" I said wiping my cheeks
"We came to get you to see if you wanted to go to target" David said motioning to him,Liza and gabby
"And we came because I promised hem send it gear" elton said.
"I'd love to come to target" I said to David
"And okay. I love you. Tell Corey he can eat my pizza rolls" I said to elton. He hugged me
"I love you" he said
"I love you" I said
We pulled away and I went over to David, Liza and gabby.
"Ready?" I asked
"Let's go"David said. We walked down to his Tesla
Me and gabby were in the back and David and Liza were up front.
Liza plugged her phone into the aux
"SAY WHAT YOU MEAN OUT LOUD" me,gabby and Liza screamed. We danced around like fools while David drove.
The song ended and we all laughed.
"God we're idiots" I chuckled.
We got to target and Gabby was filming for Liza because David was vlogging
Liza was making puns as usual and I was laughing at her the entire time
Liza just made a pun and me and gabby are literally rolling on the floor laughing
"IM GUNNA PEE" I laughed clutching my stomach
Liza and David are both filming us
"Gabby why are you laughing" David laughs
"BECAUSE L-LI-LINDSEYS LAUGH" she laughed.
"You guys are gunna get us kicked out" David said
I sat up
"I'm crying" I laughed. Gabby sat up. We both were silent. We looked at eachother and Burst our into laughter again.
Once we calmed down a little we both stood up
"Oh my god I bet we both have abs now" I said wiping under my eyes
We walked to checkout. Me and gabby were standing at the end of the register by the bagging area while David and Liza were by the area where you swipe your card.
"GET ON THE GROUND NOW" I heard. Then I heard gunshots.
I looked towards the entrance. There were 3 guys. One of them stayed by us while the other two went to the back of the store. Probably to get everyone else.
"GET ON THE GROUND" he yelled. He shot off another round. I heard screams.
"Listen to him. Trust me Okay" I said to David,Liza, and gabby. They nodded. We all got on the ground
"Keep your hands visible so he doesn't think we're a threat" I said. They nodded. I grabbed David and Liza's cameras and put them in the trash under one of the registers so they don't get broken or stolen.
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP" the guy yelled at me. He pointed he gun right at me.
Babies and little kids were crying. I saw the two men come back with everyone from the back of the store
"Zip check the bathrooms" the main one said. One of the guys walked off.
"Now listen to me and no one gets hurt" he said. They were in masks with sunglasses on.
"Collect the phones"he said looking at the other dude. They walked around and started grabbing phones.
The main one walked towards me,Liza,David and gabby
"Phones" he growled. We all got our phones out and gave them to him.
"EVERYONE BACKS UP AGAINST THE WALL" he yelled. We all went up against the wall
"Please just let the women and children go" I sat looking at him
"SHUT UP" he yelled. He slapped me across the face with the gun.
I could hear everyone around me gasp and cry.
Gabby went to move but I stopped her
"Don't do anything" I said. She started shaking
The main guy was walking away. Gabby went to reach into her pockets. I know exactly why
"KEEP YOUR HANDS UP" the guy yelled as he turned around. Gabby flung her hands up. She was shaking badly. I slowly stood up
"Sir. She has really bad anxiety. Her medications are in her pocket if you just let her grab them we'll be silent and listen to everything you say"I said. He pointed the gun at me. I swallowed hard.
"Please" I said.
"Get her up" he growled. I helped gabby up. The guy reached into her pockets and pulled out her pill bottle. He read the label
"Take them" he said. Gabby took them
"Now sit down" he growled. We both sat down.
"I found this one hiding in the bathroom" one of the guys said. I looked up. They threw the guy on the floor infront of us.
"Shawn" I said quietly.
"Get in line"the main one said. Shawn came and backed up against the wall next to gabby.
The three of them started passing out zip ties to everyone.
"Tie your hands together behind your back. If you don't I'll kill you all" he growled. We all zip tied our hands behind our back.

We've been in here for 4 hours. He keeps threatening us. The cops showed up and they keep trying to do deals which let me tell you aren't working. He's also been giving beatings to us. Well me. I've volunteered to be the victim when he's tried to hurt someone else.
"I'm getting a little bored of watching you all. Let's get a little action" the main one said.
He went down the line pointing a gun at everyone
"You" He said pointing the gun at Shawn.
He pulled Shawn by the shirt up to the front of the register where everyone could see him.
He looked at me
"Don't retaliate" I mouthed. He nodded. He looked horrified
The guy cocked the gun.
"WAIT" I yelled. He looked at me
"Take me instead. Let all of these other people go. If you let them go I'll go with you. You can take me anywhere and I'll behave. I'll talk to the cops and make them set you off free. Just let these people go and take me" I said my eyes flicked to Shawn then back up to the guy.
"Get her" he said to one of his men.
One of them came and pulled me by my hair so I was next to Shawn.
The main guy still held onto Shawn.
"The rest of you. OUT" the main guy yelled. Everyone ran out as soon as possible. Gabby,Liza and David looked at me
"Go. Tell everyone I love them okay" I said. They looked like they were about to cry.
"I love you guys" I said. A tear rolled down my cheek. The three of them ran out.
The three men pointed the guns at me and Shawn
"Hey the deal was you let them go. Including him" I said.
"Oh honey. Trying to protect lover boy? Shouldn't that be the other way around?" He asked
"Let him go" I growled.
"Ohh fiesty" he smirked
"Let him go and I'll do whatever you want" I said.
He pulled Shawn to his feet
"Get out of here" He said. Shawn looked at me
"Tell Liza,David and gabby I love them okay. I love you Shawn" I said.
"I love you" he said. The guy pointed the gun at Shawn
"Get out" he said. Shawn ran out the front doors.
Two of the men were guarding the front doors.
The main guy was turned away from me. I managed to undo my zip tie. I kicked the guy in the back of the knees and he fell to the floor. I grabbed his gun and pointed it at him. The two men turned toward me and pointed their guns at me.
"Take another step and he gets shot" I said.
One of them took a step further and I shot he main guy in the shoulder.
He fell to the ground.
I shot another guy in the leg and he fell. The last guy pointed his gun at me. I tried to shoot him but I'm out of bullets
"Shit" I said. The guy shot me. Once in the leg,once in the shoulder and three times in my abdomen
I collapsed to the ground. I heard doors break open but that's all I remember before everything went black