SOULMATE PART TWO!

Nico P.O.V

Five years later.

I'm standing in the aisle as my beautiful boys Mathew and Chase come down and I wait for my fiancé Will to come down the aisle too.

I finally see him and he looks so beautiful in his black tux.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to bare witness to the union of one William Solace and Nick Di Angelo. If anyone disagrees to this union, speak now or forever hold your piece."

"Please exchange rings."  I place the gold ring on his finger that has 'FOREVER' engraved on it and he places one identical to it on mine.

"Nico, do you take this man to have and to hold, in sickness or health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part?"

"I do." I'm crying by now. I'm finally marrying the man I love.

"And Will, do you take this man to have and to hold, in sickness or health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part?"

He looks at me and smiles. "I do."

"You may kiss the groom."

I pull Will to me and kiss him like nothing else matters. I hear clapping and cheering from the audience.

So now we're finally married and ready to watch our boys grow up and fall in love, if they wish, and we'll be there to help them through everything.

A/N, sorry this took so long but I just realized I never did a part two..... whoops..... Anyway that's all for now. Word count 263. Until next time *insert Troye Sivan winking* byeeeeeee.