The Night Guard

Ballora's P.O.V

I'm waiting in my auditorium for the night guard to come. Finally I hear the elevator reach our level. We appear to be under ground. Suddenly a voice comes on as someone comes through a door. "Look to your left you can see Ballora's Gallery and dance studio. Let's make sure that shes there. Press the blue button to turn on the light.". I saw them turn on the light and I was on the stage already.  I really wanted to kill them but I dont know why.

Then the automated voice came back. "There's no animatronic in Funtime Auditorium so  we'll skip that for now. Please proceed into the door ahead of you.". That was the last that i had heard of him until he came back into the elevator and went back up to the surface. Next night's gonna be rough. As well as this preformance that we have.

Baby's P.O.V

He came. He finally came. I heard him in the other control room. When he was done with ballora he came to me. Except I wasn't on my stage. I just wanted to see something that i saw in my auditorium. But before I could make it back to my stage he got me. The pain i felt.

 All i heard before i got hurt was "It looks like baby is not feeling like her self today. Bring baby back by giving her a controled shock.". Then it happened. They shocked me. I don't quite understand why they did it to me though. I just wanted to explore. I just wanted to look around.

But he hurt me so now I want to hurt him but more. I dont want him around anymore. I want him dead.