Ch.15 Back go LA

December 18 2017
Madison's Pov
I wake up in Jack's arms. He as them warped around me holding me close to him.

I try and get out of his grip but he cuddles up closer to me. He's so precious oh my god.

I grab my phone and take a picture of him sleeping next to me and I put a heart eyes emojis and post it on my Instagram story.

I turn over to face him and give him a peck on the lips.

"Wake up Baby" I say playing with his hair.

He groans as he snuggles closer to me again placing his head on my chest.

"Baby, wake up" I giggle

"5 more minutes" he says as his curls rub against my neck.

"Unfortunately, we have to get up" I say pushing him off me.

He groans snuggling closer to me again placing his head on my chest against.

"Jack" I giggle "we have to get ready to go to the airport" I say.

He let's out a sigh and his eyes flutter open. He picks his head up off me and smiles giving me a quick kiss.

"That was the best sleep ever" he smiles

"You're so precious" I smile and get off the bed.

I start putting my my clothes in my suitcase. It doesn't take to long since I didn't take a lot out.

When I finish zipping up my suitcase, I turn to Jack and he's still sitting on the bed.

"You're just gonna sit there and do nothing" I ask

"Come back and cuddle with me" He says

"You had all of last night to cuddle with me" I giggle

"But I was busy doing something else" he smirks

I blush and look away.

"I know you liked it" he says

"I liked it then, but now I have to cover these up" I say moving my hair back and showing him the hickeys from last night.

He puts his glasses on and smirks.

"At least people will now your mine" he says

"How am I supposed to go out like this" I say

"Say that you burned yourself" he says

"Ya, they'll believe I burnt myself all over my stomach and neck" I giggle "anyways, get up" I say playfully rolling my eyes

"Please don't make me get up" he groans

"Poor baby doesn't wanna get up" I giggle

"Baby please" he begs

I put my brush down and face him again.

"You're so cute" I giggle sitting down in bed.

"What kind of boyfriend needs to beg his girlfriend to cuddle with him" he says warping his arms around me and making me lay down next to him again.

"As much as I wanna cuddle with you, we have to get ready" I say

"In a minute" he says snuggling closer to my side.

After about an hour of him sleeping next to me again, he finally gets up and gets ready to go back home.

Time skip

We're all at the airport together, past security. I'm going back to LA so Daniel and I are going on the same flight.

I'm just realizing now how much I'm gonna miss Jack. I don't know when the next time we're gonna see each is.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I say giving Jack a hug and barring my face in his chest.

"Baby girl, we'll face time and text everyday until we see you on tour" he says lifting my head to face him. A tear slips out of my eye.

He wipes it away with his thumbs and pecks my lips.

"Don't cry" he softly says

"I don't wanna ruin the moment, but we have to get to our flight" Daniel says

"Have a safe flight" I smile

"You too, text me when you get home" Jack says

"I will" I say

I say my goodbyes to everyone else and we all go our separate ways.

Daniel I get to the gate and they instantly start boarding.

When we get on the plane, I let Daniel take window seat and I sit in the isle seat.

I lay my head on Daniels shoulder and close my eyes.

Time skip

Daniel and I are waiting in the airport for his family to pick us up. They insisted that I stay with them since I'm only here for a day.

His brother and dad come and help us bring our stuff to the car.

"Hi Madison" his dad says as he starts the car and drives off

"Hi" I smile

"What are you doing her in LA, I thought you were going home" Tyler asks

"I was. But I have a phototshoot for Nike and coach here in LA." I answer

"How long are you staying here anyway" Daniel asks

"Like a day" I giggle

We get back to Daniels house and they're all happy to see Daniel and I.

"As much as I want to stay and talk to you guys, I have to go for a photo shoot" I say

"Oh that's ok" his mom says "do you want anyone to come with you" she asks

"I can come if you want" Anna says

"Sure" I giggle

We get in an Uber and go for my first photo shoot.

Time skip

I'm currently in the guest bedroom at Daniels house. I'm not gonna lie, I don't like the feeling of not not knowing when I'm gonna see Jack or the boys again.

It's so weird. I don't know if I can do a long distance relationship.

A.n: I don't really like this chapter but that's ok