Ch.26 Zach herron😏

February 11 2018
Madison's Pov
"Madison I love you" Zach says as he presses
His lips onto mine.

Butterflies dance around my stomach as our lips move perfectly in sync.

"I love you too" I smile breaking the kiss and pressing my forehead against his.

We sit on his bed and turn on the tv. After a little he traces his hand up my thigh. I get tingles around my body. Gosh this boy.

"Zach" I start

"Yes babygirl" he smirks

I turn to him and slam my lips onto his as I get on top of him. His hands trace up the back of my shirt......
End of dream

My eyes shoot open. I let out a big breath and sit up in my bed. Butterflies fly around my stomach.

I did not just have a dream about Zach. And I did not just dream of doing that with him.
But I really liked it.

I sit in my bed confused, but I still can't get him out of my head. Just with the thought of Zach I get butterflies.

"Madison we're gonna be late for church" my brother yells as he runs into his room.

I jump out of bed and fix it as fast as I can. I change into my sweater dress and boots with high socks.

Cameron and I run to the car and leave for church.

Time skip

"Madison are you ok" my brother asks as we leave church and get in the car.

"I.I'm fine" I say giving him a reassuring smile

Zach still sticks in my mind. That dream. I can't stop thinking about him. He precious smile and the way he acts like a goof. His hair, that's style so perfect and his face structure.

I can not tell Jack about this.

We pull into the garage and step into the house. Almost immediately the doorbell rings. I run to answer it and Annie, Johnny and William come in.

"Hey guys" I say shutting the door.

"Hi" Cameron yells as he steps outside to barbecue the food.

"What's up" Annie says as we sit down in the tv room

I sit down and Zach crosses my mind yet again. "Madison I love you" "yes babygirl"  melts my heart. Ok Jack's gonna kill me if he find out

"Madison hello" William says

"What. I'm sorry" I say shaking out of my thoughts

"Are you ok" Annie asks

"Ya I'm fine" I say

"Then why did you say Jack's gonna kill you if he finds out" William asks raising an eyebrow

"Did you cheat on him" Johnny gasps

"Oh my god no" I say wide eyed

"Then what" William asks eager to know

"It's nothing" I say standing up to open to door for my brother who's holding the food.