entry for contestttttt

phantasticdreams "a cup of Jonah is good for my soul"-Corbyn Besson  I made that GIF ALL by myself.

You were sitting on your bed ready to move in with five of your best friends. You got to cali. ,then to the house and it was empty as could be. "They need pets or something like that in here" you thought to yourself. The boys were getting back from tour next Monday, so you got a solid 6 days alone.

(In spongebob meme voice) 6 days later...

You hid in the kitchen and waited for the door to open. They were more sly then you thought because as you were sneaking around the corner you heard a voice from behind you- well VOICES, singing voices.
Y/N, were hoooome. And so are you and um- er so I guess that means we!
"Ew... That really sucked" you mocked them as you were hugged by all five laughing boys. "Hey, Corbean, Noodlehead, Sartorious, Jojo, Daniboi" you said hugging them one at a time after the group hug. Then Dani started to sing.
Hey good looking how you doin'? Do do do do do...
"Stop singing!" You screamed in agony. "Don't wreck my mojo" he whined. "Oh honey, there was never any" you replied. "Aw you called me honey..."
"Don't flatter yourself"
Zach tried to do a backflip out of nowhere but fails. "Are you okay?!" You asked. He jumped up on his feet. "I'm fine..." He held his back in pain giving a quirky smile. You could feel your face heat up with passion. Daniel played Your Welcome from Moana and sang along not missing a single lyric. "What is happening?" You asked realising what randomness was happening but also realising you missed these beautiful boys.

12:00 AM

Everyone had mellowed out and you were sleeping on Jack when Daniel got hyped again, he ran towards Jack with a hand full of shaving cream and slapped Jack straight in the face. "Right in the eye" Jack whined as Daniel snapchatted everything. Everyone was laughing including you but you really wanted to get to bed. "Let's go to bed" you groaned. "No" Zach stated running around like an anime ninja. You were so annoyed but you couldnt live without them.

//phantasticdreams// I really hope they like this whether I win or not. I thought this would be fun to enter even though I don't know what the prize is. Thank you Bailey if you're reading this❤.