31

wyatt: come over

y/n: you're really funny

wyatt: ??

y/n: you come here b

wyatt: okay 💛

______
"y/n!! your boyfriends here!!" y/n's mother shouted. she ran down stairs.
"mom he isn't my boyfriend !" she looked at wyatt as if to say 'shut your mouth' "if he were my boyfriend we wouldn't be hanging out around people." y/n joked.
"y/n!" her mom scolded.
"sorry!!"
y/n led wyatt upstairs.
"if she knew we were dating she wouldn't leave us be. and she wouldn't let you stay the night." y/n explained. wyatt nodded. "you're quiet, what's wrong?"
"nothing." he mumbled as he moved his feet around a bit.
"wyatt, what's wrong. come here. sit." she said sitting on her bed.
"i missed you." he said.
"that's not it." she looked him in the eyes and held his hands tight.
"my- my parents. they- they don't-" he paused
"take your time babe"
"my parents don't want me to have a girlfriend. they say it will distract me at home and that they want me to be home more than i have been. but i'm not breaking up with you. i just don't know what to tell them." he said.
"oh" y/n said a bit down. "do you not want to stay the night here then? i understand. if your parents want you home..."
"of course i want to stay with you tonight princess. and i will"

__________

"princess i'm sleepy" wyatt mumbled. the two were sitting on y/n's bed watching friends, it was around 8:30.
"so change into your comfortable clothes, and sleep babe" y/n smiled. wyatt shuffled to the bathroom to change. he came back and layed down on y/n's bed.
"you sure i can sleep here? we've only been dating for a few weeks babe."
"wyatt. you cuddled me after i only knew you for a couple of weeks. of course you can." she laughed.
"mk" he dozed off.

around 2:30 in the morning wyatt woke up. he looked around the room and didn't see y/n. he heard the shower and saw the light on in her bathroom. he groaned. and went to fall back asleep when he heard the bathroom door open.
"oh you're awake" y/n laughed walking back to the bed.
"you're wearing my shirt?" he smiled.
"i forgot to bring a shirt in there with me and your shirt was on the floor from when you changed." she explained.
"you look cute in it"
"it's so big"
wyatt smiled "i know right" he held in laughter. after a moment of thinking y/n's eyes shot open.
"no you spoon! i meant the shirt! dumbass!!" she whined. wyatt bursted our laughing. "i hate you"
"aww princess." he grabbed his hands out towards her as if to ask 'come here'. she walked towards the bed and sat criss cross beside him. "you don't hate me and you know it." he cockily smiled.
she smiled and shook her head laying down facing wyatt. "i hate you" she yawned. "so, so much" she dozed off.