32

it'd been 5 months since wyatt and y/n began dating. of course they had their arguments and disagreements, and they had their nights where they would only talk to eachother, wyatt liked y/n a lot, y/n liked wyatt a lot. in the past 5 months they'd done no more than cuddle and hold hands. wyatt being a 15 year old boy dating the girl of his dreams for 5 months, was going crazy.
_______________

wyatt: good morning baby

y/n: babe it's 2 in the afternoon

wyatt: oh well, how are you?

y/n: sleepy, i didn't sleep last night

wyatt: why? what was wrong?

y/n: i just couldn't

wyatt: why didn't you text me i would've come over

y/n: oh well. how are you doing?

wyatt: good.
come over please💛

y/n: okay baby💛

_____________

"wyatt!" y/n exclaimed as she saw his smile grow wider when she arrived. he led her to his room and sat on his bed. his room was fairly basic with dark blue bed sheets, a black dresser and nightstand, a tall lamp, quite boring.
"what are you wearing y/n?" he looked at her in a shook way. she stood and turn around.
"a crop top??"
"put on one of my shirts that too revealing, plus we might go for a walk and i don't want other guys falling in love with you."
"it's not that ba-" she started.
"i can see your chest and your stomach, it's like a bra y/n."
"not fair! you're not my dad!" she complained.
"eventually you'll be screaming otherwise." he winked.
"wyatt! stop!" she scolded him stealing his canada hoodie and putting it on over her shirt.

_____
i basically just got rid of half of this and edited it to fit what's gonna happen nexT. 💛💛