Yup-Bruise drabbles

Cole and Jay smiled as they lay to gaze at the endless sea of stars; a warm breeze cooking each boys warm face.
"Their really beautiful, huh, Jay," The ravens says turning towards the ginger.
"Yeah," he replies, "Ya know what else is beautiful-"
"You," Cole says simply turning back towards the sky to hide his rising blush.
Jay emits a faint squeak as his hands move to cover his red face.
______________
(Movie Au, before all the Garmadon hoop-la)
"Okay, Jay, Truth or Dare," Lloyd says mischievously.
"Truth," he replies, attempting to hide his fear of the younger ninja.
"Alright, if you had to kick one person off the team who would it be?"
The teen smiled and without the slightest trace of hesitation says,"Me, I'm the most replaceable."
"T-that's not true," Lloyd says.
" Heh, yeah it is. Nya's super tech-savvy, Zane a genius, Cole has awesome strength, Kai's so brave, and you're our leader. I'm just the sidekick, the water boy, the comic relief." Tears form on each Ninjas eyes ad Jay stand to walk away.
"Bull," Kai yells, jumping up, "You hold us together. You are always helping each and every one of us. You help Nya fix Zane, and Cole with music programming, Lloyd with his anxiety. You give me a reason to get up morning, I lo- we love you, Jay."

____________

"So Jay, Shiro or Keith?" the young teen asks pausing their VLD marathon.

"Shiro, duh, he's so hot," He replied rolling onto his back, still facing the paused screen, "How bout you,"

"Keith, Shiro's to PTSD-ish for me," The blond says.

"Dude, you are literally the definition of PTSD. You were literally mentally tortured, abused, abandoned, almost killed many times, agged through puberty in two seconds, had your family ripped from you, and you fought in a war against ultimate warriors, of the same type that gave you a childhood trauma, which forced you to sacrifice your own father to another dimension. YOU think SHIRO is too PTSD-ish SERIOUSLY.

"Yup," the blond replies grabbing a handful of popcorn to shove into his mouth. "Pidge or Allura?"

"Neither, Allura's not my type and Pidge is too nerdy. You?"

"Dude, I'm too gay for both of them."

"True, Lance or Lotor?"

"Lotor, lance flirts to mush and is annoying. Heh, he's just like you," he says with a smirk, " Must be a blue thing."

Jay laughs, " is that why Kai is always so grumpy."

"Hey, leave him outta this, he's not always grumpy,"

"Pff, look who's protecting his boyfriend, Pidgeon boy," the older teen smirks.

"Oh shut up Mr.Is-Dating-The-Definition-Of-Emo," He retorts, blushing a light shade of pink.

Jay sticks his tongue at the blond before hitting the unpause button.

______________________________

Random little thoughts that weren't really anything, but I wanted to post something and say that y'all so much for 1k reads it means allot to me with everything that's been going on and how little I've updated. Ill try to put more up later, Peace and pineapples y'all.