New video

Tw: panic attack

Virgil's Pov

It was just a normal day. I was in my room playing my favourite band (In this story his favourite  band is Set It Off) When I got summoned for a video.

We were talking about valentines day (if you count yelling and screaming as talking) when all of a sudden Thomas curled up into a ball and was sobbing. Since I was his Anxiety I felt what he felt and immediately followed in his footsteps.

"Virge how could you do this to him in a video?" I hear Roman say as he passes by me. Everyone is going to help Thomas as everything goes blurry for me while I sob and shake.

"Should we help him?" I hear Patton say "I think he will be just fine left alone." This time I can't make out which one of them said that. 

I start getting back into control and I sink into my room feeling the eyes of everyone on me, as well as their disappointment. I can still feel the tears and the feeling of disappointment and it becomes so unbareable I run to my room.

I grab my head phones and turn on the one song that calms me down when I have panic attacks (song above) and I start singing with the song

Oh whoa oh oh..
Oh whoa oh oh ..
Oh whoa oh oh..

Oh whoa oh oh..

The sinking feeling sets..
It feels just like a hole inside your chest..
I know your thinking no no no no it is easier..
Said and done, but please let me attest I know it's hard..
Your feeling like your trapped..
But that's how you react..
When you cannot see the light..
But try and see the light..

I kept singing until I felt better and I eventually fell asleep.

Little did he know... a certain Prince was listening to him sing, wondering why he felt the way he did.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey this is my first fanfic ever so please if you have any suggestions it would be very helpful!!!

Take it easy guys gals and non-binary Pals!