Connection

Tsunade sat at her office, a defined frown on her normally stoic face. She read the report over and over; it was far worse than she had ever imagined.

It had been almost three months since she assigned her apprentice to Squad 14. Just in the morning did she receive the document from Sakura.

She began to read over the report once more, a thousand things running through her mind as her eyes scanned through the eloquent writing of the once-pink haired girl.

Subject's name: Codename 'Tenchi', real name unknown.

Subject age: 21

Subject weight: 170 lb, 77.1 kg

Subject blood-type: B

Notable symptoms/traits: Severe sociopathic behavior, sadistic when in combat, ruthless, unfeeling

Other notes: Compared to when I first met him, he's become somewhat less harsh and apathetic. I'm not too sure what is causing this change, but I presume it's due to human contact beyond his male squadmates. He has yet to portray anything beyond the 'incident' during my first days in the squad; anything other than torture and elimination of Oto-nin is not in his mind.

On that note; he appears to take great pleasure in killing them, as if it's 'righteous' or 'justified'. I do think, perhaps, he is in the right frame of mind, but occasionally it goes too far. For example, it's not as if he's just torturing them for information; though that's the reason he does it, it's as though it's not even important to him.

What's important to him is inflicting serious psychological damage to his victim before he kills them. It's like he wants them to be consumed by misery. Whatever his back story is, something in this past has seriously affected his morals and humanity.

A key thing to note, as I've stated before, he feels nothing. No regret, no remorse, no hatred, no disgust. Nothing. He just simply...kills and tortures.

I'll keep you updated if anything significant happens.

A sad sigh escaped from Tsunade's lips. "Brat...what's happened to you?" She muttered to herself as she pulled out a bottle of her finest alcohol. When she first got the mission reports of Naruto presenting certain violent traits, she was shocked, but had always put it under the excuse of his poor relationship with his teammates, particularly the one that's currently trying to heal his mind.

Perhaps that's the only reason, or maybe Oto changed him. Her stomach dropped at the thought of him never returning to Konoha as an at least somewhat happy person. The village was missing it's hero; it's warmth.

Sakura...help him...

Hana watched as her teammate beat the hell out of a masked Oto-nin. The shinobi made no noise as they were kicked repeatedly in the stomach, so Tenchi decided to switch tactics.

He pinned the nin to the tree, tying them to the bark tightly. He then tore off the Oto ANBU's mask, and was somewhat shocked to see a female face underneath the porcelain piece.

"You're a girl..." He muttered to himself.

"What's it to ya'?" She said in a thick, poor accent. Despite being in Oto's ANBU, it was clear she wasn't educated properly. She spat out a large amount of blood, and some of it leaked out of her mouth and down her chin.

"I didn't know they let women into Oto's forces." He stated, rumaging around in his pack for his tools. She scoffed and chuckled lightly.

"They don't. I had to fuck my way to the top, y'know. There's good money in ANBU work. Speaking of which...I'll make it worth your while if you untie me." She said, blowing a few strands of greasy blond hair out of her eyes before grinning. He cringed somewhat when he saw the yellow, decayed teeth inside of her mouth.