My Book Tried to Rape Me

a/n I will only post more if I get ten votes or more hope you love it

"Can any one tell me why I am here?"  the professor asked as he walked into the door.  Fran a 19 year old young woman with dark blonde hair, slightly tan average body, and boring brown eyes was writing in her notebook she thought there was enough time to jot down ideas for her other class project she got the class before.

"Fran how about you? Do you know the answer?"  The professor asked stepping in front of her desk, putting his hands on it.

Fran looked up at him agitated. To her college was important, but, however, she also did not take crap from no one. She put her pen down and looked up at him.  He was tall about 32 years old light brown hair that was in tight curls he had blue eyes that where staring down at her.  She narrowed her eyes "No sir and you know that. For I was writing my notes for an other class.  which you saw.  So why not ether repeat the question or go ask someone else.  Sir " she almost spat at him.  the professor looked surprised for a second then it was replaced by anger.

"Young lady!" He growled I expect to see you after class." He said turning away from her.  She knew she was out of line but she was tiered how people who think they are above others think they have to show it publicly.  She scribbled in her note book the rest of the class but she wasn't taking notes she was writing her story.  The story wasn't anything special just a fake version of reality of herself that had magic.  when the professor dismissed class Fran stayed back waiting for 'the respect people in higher position than you are' speech.  He walked up to her desk, she was still scribbling he stood there for a minute until he became annoyed.  He ripped the book out from under her pencil she sat there for a few seconds with her pencil hovering the desk she just stared at where her book used to be. then slowly she looked up to find him reading it she saw red how dare he read her work.  He had no right she wanted to yell she stood up snatching the book out of his hands.  "How could you!" She ruled at him but he did not respond how ever when he looked at her he was smiling

"Frans my girl."  He stepped closer to her and placed a hand to her cheek.  Fran stepped away from him.

"What the hell!" She yelled at him.

"Oh Frans don't act that way."  He stepped closer to her again, and Fran stepped back again.  "Oh we are doing this again." He smiled up to her and took two advancing steps.  Fran didn't have enough time to step away from him before he grabbed a hold of her and pressed his lips against hers. Frans eyes widen with fear and shock.  He forced her lips open only to shove is slimy fat tongue into her mouth. Fran tried to push him away.  He finely released her mouth only to start kissing her neck.

"Stop!" She begged but that only made him kiss harder.  "Please professor stop."

He stopped but only to grab her hands that where trying to push him away.  "Now now my girl you know what happens if you squirm to much.  I start to get mad." He looked her in the eyes.

"Professor I don't know what you are saying. please let me go."  Fran whimpered.

"Good girl."  He smiled then let her go to step to the door and locked it.  Fran stood there scared.  Then she looked to her desk how much of her book did he read?  In her book it was about her main character flirting with her professor but that wasn't because herself Fran likened her professor. 

She looked at him.  "Please professor-"

He cut her off with  his hand. "My name is David and you know that use it."  He demanded.

"David please my book has nothing to do with how I feel."

"Good I was hoping not. In you book you describe me as such a mean person that you hate."  He walked up to her and placed his had to her cheek again. Fran was confused. 

"No that is not what my story is about."  She looked at her book that was closed on her desk.

"Shhh Frans" he wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her again. She tried to get out of his grip but it was impossible he was a strong man and she was a week excuse for a girl.  She opened her eyes to try and think of an escape, but there was none.  A tear escaped her eye.

"Now now sweet no need for that now." He wiped the tear from her eye. As he lead her to his desk.  She hit him again trying to get out of his grip.  He just grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head she didn't notice it wasn't the desk that he was going for it was the wall behind his desk. 

"Help!" She finally yelled out.

"Now now no need for that." He smiled then let go of her one hand and pointed to the door.  "Silinsio porthin." 

Fran took the chance with her one hand free to land a punch crossed his face.  She felt her hand snap witch causes her to scream out in pain.  He looked at her and smiled "Do you really want me to tie you down?" Although her hand hurt she balled it up into a fist again to hit him he grabbed her wrist stopping the blow. "I take that as an yes." He smiled again pinning her hands up behind her head.  "Lushtie." His smile grew as he released his hands from her wrists she tried to hit him again but her hands would not move her hands where bound to the wall it felt like rope when we she looked up to see if it was there was none but as she moved her hands to get free she started to see red marks appear on her wrist as if there were ropes.  She looked at David.  He was running his hands up and down her torso. How did he do this?  She looked up at her hands again then to her book.  She then remembered the professor in her book was a professor of magic her eyes widen had the professor in her book come out into her professor? She looked at him again he was undoing her bra he lifted that and her shirt over her head.

"Wait David think about this. Do I looked like your Frans?"  She was going to try and talk him out of this.

"Shut up one more word out of you and I will have to punish you."  He lifted her shirt all the way up to her tied hands. "Desolt."  He threw her shirt and bra to the ground and polled off is own shirt. Then undid his belt and pants.  She looked away from him closing her eyes. "Frans it's nothing you haven't seen before." His hand came to her cheek making her face him but she still kept her eyes shut.  "Frans are you okay?"  His voice was concerning. Fran opened her eyes but looked away from him back up to her hands then thought wait this was magic my professor can't do magic.  Then she looked at her book that professor can.  Her jaw dropped and she looked at David thinking again every time she said no he had taken it as yes.  Her eyes widen in understanding.

"Wait this is not part of the game. Hmmmm"  She tried to think what would her character's safe word be. Yes, Apple, cop, undo... then she thought magic they have magic how do they undo spells think think think...they say it backwards she tried to remember what he said to tie her hands Lushtie so it would be "eithsul" she yelled and her hands felt free she ran to her book.  "Please before anything more read my book."  She held it open to him. 

"Again but I already read it." He walked up to her reaching to touch her face.

"Please then I will do what ever you want." Oh please work she thought to herself.

"Okay my sweet."  He lifted the book out of her hands. And read then his face went blank then he looked up to her.  His eyes widen then he pushed the book back at her not to her hands but to her breast.  Fran looked down to see that she wasn't wearing anything when did he take off my pants and underwear?  She looked back at him.

"Professor?"  She asked to see if it was him.

He blinked and was still looking away.  "Please Fran put your close back on."

Fran he called her Fran she was so glad she had forgot for a second that she was not wearing any thing and Hugged him.

"Oh thank you thank you for calling me Fran." She hugged  him baring her face into his bare chest.  Oh bare she pulled away from him and blushed.  Then stated to look for her clothes.  "I think your shirt is over there."  She pointed to the other side of his desk as she bent down to grab hers.