U.S.J. Infiltration

You walked towards the class, still confused about what happened yesterday in the halls. Did someone really tried to attack your school? It should be expected since your school was one of the most prestigious ones, but if someone managed to get in, who knows what could've happened. When you arrived to class you were greeted by Aizawa, who was already in the middle of lecturing. His head turned to the side to look at you and by the look he was giving you, you'd rather be six feet under the ground. He sighed. "Does me scolding you even change anything?" Your gulped loudly, an embarrassing smile forming on your lips. "Just take your seat so I can continue what I was saying." You quickly nodded your head and went towards your seat.

"As I was saying," Aizawa continued. "It was decided you'll be supervised by a three-man team composing me, All Might and somebody else."

It has to be an important case if it was decided by them.

"Sensei! What'll we be doing?!" One of the students asked eagerly. Aizawa held up a large card that said 'RESCUE'. "Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster."

"A trial of rescue!" All of the students said in unison.

"Trial of rescue... sounds a bit difficult this time around," Kaminari said.

"C'mon dumbass, that's what a hero's whole job is!" Kirishima exclaimed, tapping the blonde on his back excitedly.

"The training session we'll be having today is fairly far away," Aizawa explained. "So we'll just go there by bus. Everyone go change and get ready."

"I think I'm gonna be sick," You held your stomach as you walked towards the changing room with Momo walking next to you. She looked at you worriedly. "What's wrong [Last Name], are you alright?" You looked up at the pony-tailed girl. "This is just too much. I did know what I was getting myself into once I applied for this school, but this doesn't look like a school to me at all."

Momo lightly laughed at your answer. "Why do you say that?" She asked as the two of you entered the changing room. "Because we have these trials everyday, I feel like I'm going to die here before I even get the chance of becoming a hero, " An image of a certain ash-blonde passed through your head. "I wouldn't be surprised if it were by his hands."

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just talking to myself." You said as you took your school uniform off and started putting your hero costume on. "Why is this so tight, ugh," You groaned as you wiggled your but in the jumpsuit. "This thing is going to kill me one day." You breathed out when you finally managed to put it on. "Yayorozu-san, can you please help me pull this zipper up -" You turned around, your eyes wide as saucers when you took in her entire appearance. Her breasts were almost sticking out of her outfit, hiding just the few parts of her upper body.

Yaoyorozu looked at you. "Hm? Did you say something?" She had the most innocent look ever, but you couldn't help but blush at the sight before you. plus her cluelessness was making her look even more adorable than she was.

"I d-didn't." You cursed yourself in your head for stuttering like that. It wasn't like Momo had anything that you didn't. Maybe she was a bit bigger, but still.

After you were done changing you were walking towards the front school yard where the bus was waiting for you. You slowly moved your head around, trying to find the familiar mop of messy green hair. When you found it, the ends of your lips twitched up a little into a small smile. "Izu-chan." You walked towards the boy, who was previously chatting with Uraraka about something. Your eyes blinked owlishly when you noticed something different about his outfit. The mask with what that resembled those two bangs pointing out like two antenna All Might had, weren't there. "What happened to your outfit?"