Chapter 15: Behind those Mystery

>>CHAPTER 15<<
(Behind those Mystery)

TEE'S POV

Standing here while looking in so much beautiful scenery here in the huge terrace of this mansion. I was about spending my half hour here waiting for the owner, just to see and talk to him.

It's a huge mansion far away from the city. You can take 30 minutes of your time from their main gate up to their door, if you're getting to walk. But if you'll have to ride, it's only 10 minutes. You just passed by a long road and you just only see a large trees in your ride or walks either.

It was a one Saturday, afternoon. And I just went here all of a sudden. He's idiot for making his guest waited so long here. 

My cellphone was vibrating and I just get it in my pants pocket. And take a little look who the sender is. It's from, Copter! After what happen in the hospital, I don't get it why he was never change? But don't mind it anymore! It just a drama of my life. I just clicked to open his message.

>>TEXT FROM COPTER<<
Hey! Come to my apartment. You need to help me in reviewing! If ever I will get any fail grade because of you, just ready yourself! I'll kill you!

I just smiling after reading his message. I miss how his bad-tempered was getting in into his body. That's was so cute!

"Why are smiling?"

Oh! You're here already. I waited you and you just only asking me with irritated voice. I just turn my body to face him.

"Copter was so grumpy again."

"And so?"

He was so harsh to me in responding. He was too different when he was with Copter. If Copter knows that the guy he like was grumpier than him, I don't know what he reaction will be.

"Can you just calm yourself?"

I took a sit in their one of the couches here in this room. It's a large room, I think it is larger than Copter's apartment. Looking in every corner, was telling me how rich his family. The room was filled of things that cost twice a salary of my dad in their company.

Yes! My dad was an employer in their one of the company in the America. And my precious Auntie Mina was their head maid in this mansion. Since before, my life was connected to him.

Her mom wants him to live like a normal kid, that's why my Auntie Mina, he's second mother was asking me a favor to help him in having a social life. And that's the moment, I asking Copter to get him in, in the basketball team.

He was so fucking introvert person when the first time I met him. He was from Canada. I don't know why he went here in the Philippines all of a sudden.

"Why are you here?"

He just take a sit in front where I am.

"I was just checking my Auntie, if she was Ok here!"

"Are you accusing me?"

He was take a little sipped in the cup filled with tea. One of their maids, brought here earlier. While I am mesmerizing in the scenery from their terrace.

"No! Take it easy, Kimmon. I just want you to know that Copter was crazy! Just to find and contact you. He didn't know where he can find you."

"I am just getting and resting for a while in my own world."

"Idiot! Are you going to give up, in my bestfriend?"

"No! I just resting! Not giving up."

That's a man! Fight for your love! But in somehow, my cellphone was ringing. And I took it before it disturb my conversation with this man. I didn't give any look to the caller name, I just clicked the end call and just place it back.

"Copter needs a help. He was damn not so good in academics. I know, you can help him for his problem."

"Why? You're not going to help him?"

"I want! But after knowing that he can't love me back. It was so awkward to be with him right now! I need to unwind for a little and to accept the truth between me and him. So, just come to his place. Don't worry! He didn't even know your family status."

I just take a little bite in the cake in front of mine. Before I stand up. It was so delicious! And it melts in my tongue. 

"Are you going home?"

"Yes! You know that 5 hours of a ride before I can back into the city. It was damn so far! Why I can't understand how you can manage back and forth here. Damn!"

I was complaining without looking at him and focusing my eyes in the door. While I heard his chuckled. Before I open the door, I just take a glanced to him and he was standing and looking at me.

"If ever, I saw Copter's crying because of you! I'll kill you, Kimmon! I don't care if you are the young master of this huge mansion!"

After saying those words to him, I just step outside and closed the door. I am tired right now! But I need to face another long journey before I can get into my place. But it's Ok! Because I just did what is right. I just want to make, Copter happy. And the hurtful truth was that he can be happy with Kimmon, not mine.

But as soon, his tears was falling in front of mine. Just get ready! I'll hunt you, idiot! Where ever you are!

>>>>>

It's a little bit short and plain chapter. But just stay tune, guys!
You can leave comments and suggestions. It's free!