Chapter 55: Kneeling for Love

>>CHAPTER 55<<
(Kneeling for Love)

COPTER'S POV

I immediately run towards the apartment building. Running just like catching and getting my life.

After a couple of minutes running upward. I already reached the front door. While my breathe was leaving my lungs.

I open the door and get myself inside. I went to my room straight and open the drawer besides of my bed.

I just looking and searching for something. I need to see it. I know, it will help me a lot.

I almost throw everything inside of it, just to see what I want to see. A minutes passed. The last drawer I opened, it's already there.

Tsk! I took away the small box. Thanks god! I found it. I sit in the bed after I felt the relief feeling.

I slowly open the small box. It's contain one ring. Ring that was given by him. A promise ring. Evidence of hard the obstacle we faced together.  I keep it for 8 years. I didn't throw it before. It's just an act.

Until I felt my body fall in the bed. Then, my phone's vibrate. I took it in my pants pocket and read the message.

>TEXT FROM TEE<
It's confirm. Kimmon had a Lacunar amnesia. And his mom, decided to take away him back in Canada.

I typed something and send it to him.

>REPLIED<
I knew it already.

Sent 3:01 pm

Idiot! I knew it! Don't remind it to me. I am so stressful now! I just thinking how can I convinced her mom.

>TEE'S REPLIED<
Idiot! What are you waiting for? Just go back here! His mom already filled up the discharged form.

Received 3:14 pm

After reading his message, I immediately stand up and run outside of this room. And secured that it was locked before leaving.

I grab a taxi going back to the hospital. And damn! I forgot my phone. Tsk. How can I assure if Kimmon is there?

Then, I noticed that the taxi was stopped in a minutes passed. I just look to the front and shit! Traffic!

Why? Why? Why it's happening now? I am almost there in the hospital.

I took some bills in my wallet.

"Sir! Here's my bill. Keep the change."

After the driver took it from my hand, I get myself outside and started to run. I hold so tight the small box while running.

Run! Just run! Fast! Faster! You need to fight for him! It is your last chance, Copter! Don't lose it away.

Until I reached the hospital, and catching so much air. But I didn't stop, I just run until I went to his front room.

Now! Face it so brave Copter!

I open it so slowly and saw Kimmon sitting in the egde of the bed.

But my eyes saw something, a huge case. It's true? He's leaving now?

"Where's your mom? Or Bas?"

"I don't know. They just go outside."

"Are you leaving now?"

"Yes! 6 in the evening."

"It was so fast."

I still, grasping some air but it's a little bit not unlike earlier.

"Did you run? You're so sweat now."

"A little bit."

"Why are you here?"

I put the small box beside him. And give him my smile.

"What's that?"

"Just open it!"

He took and slowly open it.

"Ring? Are you proposing to me?"

"No! It just a ring that given by you."

"I give it to you?"

His face was damn not believing what I told.

"Yes! I am ready to tell you who I am in your life."

"It's necessary to know? Even you're important in my life, it's never change that I am already engaged. The wedding ceremony will happen in 1 month."

"But? But you're insisting to know who I am in your life!"

"Yes! But I just realized after knowing my condition. I had an amnesia, called Lacunar. In this case, the patient must forgot the specific event in his or her life. So? I think, I forgot you because you hurt me so much before. And I don't want to feel the pain again. I am Ok if I didn't remember you."

I felt someone poke a hard things in my head. Damn! I think, it is my cursed! I hurt him before and now! I felt the hurt of denying.

"Here! Just take it!"

I almost cry. And I move my hand to get the box. Suddenly, I heard the door opened and I saw Kimmon's smile.

"I need to go in the bathroom."

Kimmon told to the someone who open the door. And he didn't notice that his hand pull out the box before I take it. It falls in the floor.

He stand and passed by where I am standing.  And I kneel just to pick up the box.  And I stand after getting it.

"Oh! Copter!"

I turn my body to him. It's Bas! And gives my painful smile.

"Why are you here? Did you talk Kimmon?"

"Just a little bit conversation."

"But it seems, it's not good. Your eyes are getting and wanting to cry now."

I skip his eyes and turns it into something to see.

"I am sorry, Copter!"

Then, I felt my tears fall. I just wiped it before turning my head back to him. I don't know what I need to do. But even it's painful, I will. Now and never! I will fight.

I kneel in front of Bas. And his face was damn so surprised.

"Please! I'm begging you! Can you stop holding Kimmon and let him to be mine again. I know, it's hard for you!"

I hold Bas hand for pleasing him. I am damn so desperate now. I need to do something.

"I-I n-need him!"

My voice was cracking now. And I can't stop myself to explode and cry in front of him.

Even I am so stupid now! I don't care!

I want him!

I need him!

I will fight for him!

>>>>
chapter updated!
You can leave comments and suggestions. It's free!