chapter 2

The bus arrived

I walked out of the bus and saw the big huge high school " boulder high" I screamed and ran inside

Books text books and huge rooms lockers that is blue and pink and and hawt guys with brown or blonde hair I cannot believe how hawt they are blue or brown eyes are cute I was so shy though but what ever

Bell rings ~

I ran to but didn't know what locker number I was so I went to the principal office and said "excuse me sir" the principal looked at me shocked "oh you must be Tammy"yes sir" how are you"oh I'm doing good"what do you need Mrs. Tammy"I don't know what locker number I am" oh ok lemme check". He checked on his computer while I was exploring the room. "Ok Mrs. Tammy your locker number is 305" ok thank you"you are welcome" then he smiled"oh and wait Mrs. Tammy If you are lost my son can help you"oh ok but um I think I'm ok"no no please he is quite nice". Then he use is speaker and said"Mrs. Julie can I borrow my son real quick and Mrs Julie said"ok he will be there in a second". Then the principal said"oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself I am Mr. Stress"oh hi" then I giggled a little cause of his name. "Why don't you take a seat Mrs. Tammy" um ok". I sat down and looked around this high school Is so huge.
The Mr. Stress son came and said "yes dad" meet Tammy" I looked at him in a weird way"oh hi I'm Mr. Stress son my name is Josh" then we both look into each other eyes and I said "have we met" I don't think so but you look like someone I met"same" and we both giggled. I then saw his eyes it cannot be him! I glarred at him it was awkward he smirked and blushed I just stared an awkward one though then Mr. Stress said"um ok well you both need to get to class" me and Josh both said "yes sir". Josh suddenly said" need help" and he reached my hand and I said "um sure" he blushed and I just talked in a weird way "so how are you" how are you ;)" Me and him laughed and I said"I'm good"me too". I then said "I k ow a guy name Josh he looks like you and he is my ex"that's weird I know a girl name Tammy and she is my ex". Then I was shocked and said"you cannot be him!" And you cannot be her"

I thought this is horrible he is my ex omg cause he said he had a ex named me and I had a ex named him omg I am so surprised

Hi I'm the author of this book is it get juicier and juicier cause I think it is and Tammy and josh used to be a couple but they broke up so now this is getting a lil romance and drama in here

So bye! Making a chapter later!