chapter 3

I could not believe my eyes josh is my ex but he seems like he likes me again! Josh said "want me to show you a little around the school?" I said"um sure"ok". Then josh stared at my face got a little closer and his hand touch my face and almost kissed but I pushed him and said"what are YOU doing!" Um nothing". I then said"um I'll just go"NO wait"why?"I'm sorry for what I done"STOP! I'm ok just um just go to your home classroom"um ok". I ran to class and saw my teacher Mrs. Kit. I sat down and waved at the girl I said"hello" she ignore me. I just then turned back around and ignore what she was ever doing I guess she was shy so yeah. I then saw a cute guy walk in and looked into my eyes I rolled my eyes but he was hawt I just then looked down and smiled a little he awkwardly still stared at me I ignored him though and quite giggled. When class started I stared at him and giggled but the teacher caught me " Mrs. Tammy do you know the answer" of what" hmm you better pay attention"ok I'm sorry". Then I saw the guy laughed a little I giggled teacher caught me again!"Mrs. Tammy what is so funny"um nothing"that's what I thought". I saw the guy that wink at me I blushed so much I turn back around d where the teacher was standing the guy was so cute what did she expect. Then Mrs. Kit said"get out your guys textbooks"everybody said"yes mam!". I grabbed my text book and it was huge I said to myself I hope this isn't homework. Mrs. Tammy to me seems so darn mean like what the h. I saw Mrs. Kit glared at me I ignore her and secretly rolled my eyes. When the bell rings I saw the guy came to me and said"hey" I said"um hi"I'm jack"I'm Tammy"pretty name for a pretty girl"yeah I um guess so"I heard there is prom"And?"will you go out with me" I then thought for a second what should I say he is so cute but what is my nerves to say yes but then he is nice and my ex would be jealous. I then said"sure" then he said"ok I'll text you"um ok". I couldn't believe jack asked me out though. I smirked but then I walked to jack but he was talking to to another girl name Melissa and looked at me in a weird way"oh hi um your name is Tammy right"yes" I sadly said". Then Melissa Whispered to me"better back way from jack you ughly nerd" Melissa then secretly pushed me and I fell but was my butt. I yelled"ow!" I came back at her and kicked her tummy and she fell I said"better luck next time Melissa". But but then jack saw me and everything changed.