Chapter 3

BTW guys, I'm not sure if Scott is gonna be in this story. He has not gone away since Derek. My story Stiles has a different past but I'm not sure if Scott will be Stile's friend. I n my opinion Scott is not a very good friend. But if you would like Scott in the story please say something. I want everyone to enjoy the story. Thanks

***************************************************************

When stiles came to he felt soft sheets in his hand and that's when he bolted upright. This was not his bed. Where was he? Then he remembered Peter taking him to Derek's car and then falling asleep whilst driving to Derek's place.

He slowly got out of bed whilst wiping the sleep out of his eyes. Only stopping when an unbearable pain in his stomach made his bend over. He gave out a whimper when the pain got worse. He heard the door open but he couldn't even move his head because he was in so much pain. He felt cold hands touching his stomach drawing the pain away. Soon Stiles finally looked up to see who was helping him. He saw Peter's and Derek's eyes looking at him in concern.

"What happened Stiles?"

"I don't know I was just about to get out of bed and then pain just hit me in my stomach."

"Stiles ... Tell us please who hurt you?" Peter said.

"It .. it was my d-d-dad" Stiles said openly sobbing in Peter's arms.

"How long Stiles?" Derek said gently

"Since my mum died, I thought you were all my fault, I thought I could tell you guys and then you would help me, but you guys left and I didn't have anyone left to care for me. "

"Oh Stiles, I'm so sorry. I should not have left and said all the things I did." Peter said honestly upset with himself.

"Peter, what did you say?" Derek said angrily he never knew that Stiles and Peter had had a argument.

"It all started.....

flashback

stiles had gone to check on Peter. The fire had happened a couple days ago and he hadn't seen Peter since. He knocked on the door of the motel room Peter was staying in. But  when he saw a Peter's angry face he knew something was wrong. Stiles took a step back in fear but Peter didn't seem to notice. He grabbed hold of Stile's shirt and lifted him up.

"This is all your fault Stiles, I can't believe I trusted you." He all but shouted.

"What! I didn't do anything Peter! How could you think that? They were basically my family as well. I would never ever hurt them." Stiles said

" Your worthless and weak. I never even liked you. Don't even think about talking to me ever again." Peter shouted and threw Stiles at the wall not even caring about the pain he was causing...

flashback end

"Peter what the fuck! Why would you say those things AND throw him at the fucking wall. His back could've broke. I can't believe you" Derek said in his Alpha voice whilst his eyes flashed red. Peter gave out a small noise that sounded like a whimper and bared his neck for Derek showing his submission.

"I'm s-sorry. Please I was just angry and looking for someone to blame. Just don't throw me out." Peter said finally letting his tears of guilt fall.

Stile's eyes widened at Peter's show of vulnerability.

"Please don't fight, you guys finally came back to me. I just want us to be together again. The time without you guys have been the most painful years of my life. You really don't know. Please just don't fight" Stiles said softly

Both Hales turned to Stiles. They could see the pain in his eyes and that's what hit them the hardest. Stiles was just a boy, he shouldn't have that much pain in his eyes. They were pulled out of their thoughts when they realized that Stiles had fell asleep from exhaustion. They cuddled up to Stiles in the bed and promised each other that they would get rid of all the pain that they had seen in Stiles's eyes. They finally fell asleep when they heard Stile's sigh happily.

So we see a different side of peter. There will be a long recovery ahead of Stiles but with the help of the two hales he will get through it all. He won't be good and happy the next day. He needs time to heal. Please comment what people you want in the pack. Isaac definitely he is just too cute for him not to be.  Whatever character i put in the poll gets 5 votes they will be in the pack. only one vote for each person through.

a -Jackson

b - Danny

c - Lydia

D - Erica

e - Boyd

f - Malia

g - Ethan 

h - Aiden

xxkatyxx