00 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE ©

(excerpt + epigraph of first draft, 2016-18)

[from 02 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE]

"What are you doing?" I spoke breathlessly and flexed my fingers in his hands. My nipples were hard, and it could've been the cool air, but we both knew differently. "You think you can just come over here and touch me however you want?"

Our breaths mingled. His eyes gazed into mine, expression blank with nothing other than a smirk tugging at his lips giving way to emotion. "Yeah, I can. And, you wanna know why?" He continued without waiting, "'Cause you're a needy and horny little thing and you need someone to fuck you how you deserve it. And let's be honest, I'm the only one good enough to do it."

As if for emphasis, he fitted a hand between my thighs and placed direct pressure against her center where his fingers kneaded against the sensitive bit tightly. My response was a noticeable shudder shook my spine, sensations washed over me like a wave. My eyes fluttered close as I reveled in the feeling. But the warm feeling was brief because he stilled and lessened his touch; my lips parted in disappointment and that seemed to satisfy him.

"The thing is. I could fuck you til you cry, overwhelm you with orgasms to the point of agony. Yet. . . yet you'd still ask for more." At the same time he was awed, impressed even, the words carried an adventurer's curiosity. "It doesn't matter if it's your first orgasm or twentieth, you beg for another like a starved virgin. And, I've never had someone beg as prettily as you."

A smile stretched across his lips, flashing his teeth in a beautiful show of carnal intent, incisors glistening like fangs. His fingers spanned my jaw and tilted my head up until my eyes peered into his where they shone submission and unconcealed lust. "I told you I was going to fuck you in every way possible, didn't I?" He came close, trailed his nose down my cheek, his next words a breath: "And you want me to. So tell me yes, and I can get to making you scream like no one else can."

——————

"Once my mother said to me, she said:
'You're going to fall for men like your father; I'm sorry—'
and I wanted to ask her if that meant
I would fall for a fighter and a hard fist and a fast car,
boys on motorcycles, people who ran from their problems,
midnight phone calls from the beds of other women,
slippery mouths with tongues that twisted truth like cherry stems
or if that meant I might just be comfortable with absence."

— by Trista Mateer, from "I Am A Runner."

——————

All rights reserved. Copyrighted as of 2016 and onward: KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE written by Q KENDRICKS.

This book is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locale or organizations is entirely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. By reading this story, you are acknowledging the consequences that may come from violations—i.e., plagiarism with or without creditof this copyright.