01 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE

author's note / disclaimer —
*i do not make any money whatsoever on this story. the effort, passion and time spent doing it was solely out of my love for writing. uploading it here was simply because i know there's someone out there, like me, who struggles with their hyper sexuality / body image / mental health and therefore would find some sort of relief and enjoyment in reading a story like this.*

february 2021 author's note / disclaimer —
this originally was set in high school (as i was in high school when writing it) with the characters - of course - being eighteen but to be honest, as a twenty year old, i think the pressure to have sex in high school is extremely detrimental to your mental health / has implications that high schoolers don't realize will effect them in their future relationships (sexual and romantic) so i've changed this to be set in college.

i intended to do a major overhaul of this work (the first draft but my life has gone ... very not good but i never meant for it to be unpublished for so long) and currently am in the process of writing an extended version that delves deeper into dylan, kaden, and other supporting characters. that extended version will be in third person and will include additional sex scenes and stuff. it'll cost like $9-12 after it's finished but my personal belief is that i uploaded this draft for free, got readers invested into the story and characters for free and it feels just... wrong to be like, well, now you HAVE to pay :) so i'm not doing that.

once the extended version is finished, you'll have the option to buy that (it'll have kaden's pov and explore his character thoroughly, expand on dylan's family and other characters, as well as WAY better writing), or simply just be content with reading this version (the shorter one).

01 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
(first draft, unedited, 2016-18)

I knew it'd be a mistake—that ultimately there would be no good outcome in going, but my curiosity was too strong to resist.

The party, itself, was magnificent. There was a variety of drugs I spotted in my wandering, ranging from weed to ecstasy. Everyone was taking part in some risky sexual act at one point or another. Alcohol and food were plentiful, and it was all high-end stuff. It had kicked off early but it was still going strong well after midnight.

If it were a year ago, the party would have been like candyland to me. I would've had a ball, but right now, I wanted to go back home. I should've known—I did know it wasn't going to be the place for me.

The extremities weren't necessarily surprising, considering it was a celebration for a wealthy deviant. He was notorious for participating in riotous shindigs and throwing them like his current. He was the person who invited her; not that the party called for individual invitations, because word of mouth and social media created live parties.

Kaden Knight, the looks of an angel but heart of the devil, he was the epitome of a bad boy. The masses adored his wild antics and rebellious nature. He was known throughout the west coast for his extremely successful family—read: rich—and supposed backroom dealings.

Between doing a variety of drugs and f*cking any he chose, he participated in illegal street racing and from what's been said, he never lost. In the times he was arrested, if anyone was foolish enough to do so, he'd be out within mere hours. Today, he had just turned eighteen but his file was full of soon-to-be-expunged acts of substance abuse, physical assault, and lewd public behavior.

As far as our personal relationship, there was none, other than we shared some mutual friends and had the frequency to see each other at parties. Of course, this was before I swore off all my hedonistic habits which were primarily parties.