3. The three idiots

Aria's POV

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Nik said angrily to Marcel.

Apparently this morning we found out that Davina is gone and of course the whole abattoir was on their feet trying to find the missing witch.

"She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back." Marcel said just Elijah entered the room.

"Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition."

"What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?" Marcel spat at Elijah.

"Why do you think someone took her?" I spoke up and all of them adverted their looks to me. "Maybe she found out that the elder witch, the only thing that was threatening her, is dead? Or maybe she just got enough of you three using her?" I raised my eyebrow while looking at them.

"I am not using Davina. I am protecting her!" Marcel raised his voice from frustration.

"I suggest you to lower your voice while talking with my wife." Elijah stepped threateningly towards Marcel. I ignored him and continued on talking with Marcel.

"Alright, then why didn't you tell her about Agnes death?"

"That's enough!" Nik shouted clearly annoyed and frustrated as well. "The fact that she ran away on her own will is clear. So now we have the most powerful witch of New Orleans running around and probably making a plan how to destroy us and everything we've worked for! If she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy. And you all know how we deal with enemies."

"She is a friend, Klaus." Marcel said sharply.

"Well, let's hope so. Lucky for you, I know how to get her back. Follow my lead." Niklaus stood up and so did I preparing to go.

"Aria, I think you should stay here. We will deal with this and you need to rest as much as possible." Elijah spoke softly to me.

"Yeah, we think about a lot of things, Elijah. Now let's go." I answered in cold tone. Maybe even a bit too harsh since his facial expression seemed to sunk. Oh well.

"Really, Ari..." Nik started, but I cut him off.
"I'm going and that's the final. Now if you truly want to find Davina, then let's not waste any time on this useless altercation." The two brothers only sighed in defeat while Marcel was watching us amused.

********************
We were searching for Davina on the main street, where the festival was.

"We are just waisting time here, Klaus." Marcel said.

"You don't like festivals?" Nik asked amused just when Rebekah appeared next to us.

"I don't see why not. Who doesn't love a street fair?" She spoke.

"Sister, come to help us find our stray?" Nik spoke up with a sardonic smile.

"We can't let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?" Bekah  smiles serenely. "Besides I can't just leave Aria alone with the three of you."

"Really. You should be thankful to Bekah. If she hadn't showed up, you all probably would be laying on the ground with snapped necks by now, because this pregnant lady right here," I motioned to myself. "Has her emotions highly exacerbated and is annoyed by every inch of you." I crossed my arms on my chest while those three looked at me in horror.

"Well we told you to stay at home, but surprise surprise, you didn't listen to us." Nik rolled his eyes.

"Like I can leave such important matter to three idiots." I snapped at him. Rebekah laughed and gave me a side hug.