Chapter 11.

(Selena's thoughts.)

Ring... Ring... Ring... Ri..

"Hello?" Jasmine answered with her little prissy, bitch ass self.

"Listen, I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but if you dare tell Christy the plan, or tell people that that's Justin's kid, I swear to you, blood will be fucking drawn do you understand me?"

She laughed.

"You are too funny Sel, really you are. Christy is her name huh? Never bothered asking her, don't really care... You're too late by the way. I told Christy already. She was crying, best thing I've seen yet."

I paused for a moment and looked at Justin. He was about to say something to me when I said to Jasmine:

"You're fucking lying Jasmine. You wouldn't have the guts to tell Christy." "Oh really? Ask her. Now, I really don't have time for you and Justin's little games right now, I have a career to ruin ok? Tootles."

And she hung up.

"Justin, you need to call Christy... right now."

Justin immediatly called Christy.

(Justin's thoughts.)

Ring... Ri...

"SO THIS WAS ALL A DAMN JOKE TO YOU JUSTIN? YOU JUST USED ME TO GET JASMINE JEALOUS? WHAT THE HELL. JUSTIN I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. JUSTIN DON'T EVER SP-"

"Christy. Okay what did Jasmine tell you exactly.?"

Christy didn't talk for a second.

"Okay, she said that yours and Selena's relationship wasn't real. I always kinda knew that, but I didn't want to believe it. You were really going out with Jasmine, and Selena was with Harry. Jasmine broke up with you and you were determined to get her back. So you set up a free concert here in my little, stupid town to pick an innocent fan to play with so you could get Jasmine jealous, lucky me huh? I hate you Justin I ne-"

"Christy. I'm going to admit, every little bit of that story is true. But, what she didn't tell you is, I fell in love with you. I love you more than I ever loved Jasmine. Yes, we've only been together for 3 months, but I'm madly in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're my world. Everytime I was with you, I forgot less and less of Jasmine. Please Christy, forgive me."

"You're so full of crap Justin." Click.