How you meet

Grell                                                                                                             You are a grim reaper. You weren't the best grim reaper manly because you were very clumsy and didn't take your job too seriously. Your boss is William(I don't think he can be a boss but for the sake of the story he is). You were called by William along with a red head. You were very confused whether he was male or female but that does not madder. Y/N I need you to reap the soul of Mary okay said William. Then you leave off. And Grell I need you to reap the soul of Robert. Why said the redhead. No complaining now go off. You arrive and see the soul you needed to reap was from a eight year old. You feel bad but what Willam always says don't feel bad it's your job. Marry is destined to die at 12:34. It's 12:20. You have fourteen more minutes. You decided you were going to go roof jumping by the time you are done roof jumping you see a clock and it shows it is 12:40. Dam it! I hope it's not late. You arrive and see Mary has already been reaped. Well you are happy about that less work for you. You are called by William again with the same redhead. Do you know why you are here Y/N and Grell. So his name is Grell you think to yourself. To answer Williams question you and Grell at the same time say No. Well you both had work to do yesterday and you both decided to not do it. I had to send two other reapers to do your job. You and Grell stay quite. You know what F/N L/N and Grell sutcliff will have a test and if you fail you can say bye to your job and you both must work together said William.

                                                                          Ciel

        Ever since you mother died and your sister got engaged your father has been trying to convince you to get a husband. Your father has brought thousands of guys over but you rejected everyone. One day you get an invitation to a ball. Your sister decided not to go. But she warned you about a guy with red hair and green eyes because your father was going to force you to marry him. You wear your F/C dress. Y/N are you ready? yelled you father. Yes you respond. You and your father go in the charge. You arrive at a huge mation. You were eating then you see a boy with red hair and green eyes with your father. You run and see a boy with navy blue hair. You grab his hand and say sorry. You drag him to the dance floor. You dance across the dance floor. Sorry you say. That alright said the boy with navy blue hair. What's your name said the boy. F/N L/N you respond. What's yours you ask Ciel Phantomhive he respond. Well I have to go bye Ciel you say.

                                                                   Sebastian

        You are a cat demon. You hear a cat. You go rushing to see it. When you find the cat you see it with a tall man with butler uniform. You go closer to the man. Hi you say. The tall man stands up and goes toward you and says hello. He starts to walk away but then you say What's your name. Sebastian  Michaelis he says. What's your's? F/N L/N you say.(I know this one is terrible I just can't think of one for Sebastian. I will try to make the other one better and longer)

                                                                           Alois

        You are best friends with Elizabeth. So you are always dragged by Lizzy to go to her dance class and how to be the perfect wife classes they were both boring as hell. You always wanted to learn to dance to more upbeat music. Lizzy would never want to go your parents forbid you to go. You just wanted to go once just once and for the first time you disobeyed your parents. You go to the classes. When you arrive you see manly boys there but not so many girls you wonder why. One particular kid stands out. He has bright blonde hair with the most beautiful eyes. You go up to him and say hi.There is no response. You try again no response. Why is he ignoring me did I do something wrong. At the end of class the boy goes up to you and says hello my name Alois Trancy. What is yours? My name is F/N L/N. What a pretty name said Alois. Same goes to you Alois you say.

        Author's note: This took a while. I hoped you liked it! I would like to thank my sister Kenya for helping me with Alois's scenario. And thanks my friend Jorge for introducing me to anime. Okay now bye! ~Kimberly