You meet again

Grell

        Now Thanks to Willam your job is on the line. Hi, my name is F/N L/N. What's yours? you ask. Grell Sutcliff. So I guess we start working now you say. Or you can do everything and I could look for Sebas-Chan. You know William said we need to work together. Then, say that I helped too said Grell. No of course not if you want credit then you must earn it you said. Fine said Grell. What do we do anyway? We have to reap the soul of some guy in his 30's. We need to go to the ball right? said Grell. Yes, you say. So look fancy said Grell. You end up wearing you F/C long puffy dress. Grell looks at you. So um... is this fancy enough? Y-yes he responds. He's wearing a red suit. You and Grell are now off to the ball.

                                                                             Ciel

        Your father is fed up with you for rejecting every guy that comes over. So your father said to pack your stuff because you are no longer able to come back to this house. You in tears wondering where you were going to go now. You were walking around London looking for a place you could work at until you had enough money to buy a place to live. Everyplace says no to you working there mainly because you had no experience. It was starting to get dark and you were getting scared. You feel something hold your shoulder begging it was your sister or father telling you that you could go home but when you turned around it was a man you have never seen before. The man says what's a pretty thing like you doing walking the streets of London at night alone? You could smell the alcohol so you don't respond and try to run away but then he grabs you and doesn't let you go. You scream for help but no one can help you that is with tears coming down your face you close your eyes and accept fate. Then you hear a sound like a gunfire. Thinking it was you who was shot you open your eyes only to see it was really the man that was shot. You go to see the person who shot the man. You see him and it was Ciel Phantomhive. You say thank you, Ciel. Then you say I am pretty sure you don't remember me but I am-. Ciel then says I remember you. You are F/N L/N. What are you doing at night by yourself? Said Ciel. Do you have a place to stay? You then say that you no longer have a place to stay and you were looking for a place to stay and a job. Then Ciel said if you want you can work at my manor and if you say yes you can also stay at my manor. You start to think well where else can I stay and work? You answer Ciel with a yes and a thank you.

                                                                             Sebastian

          Ever since you seen Sebastian you can't stop thinking about him. You wish you'd talked to him more or at least more than Hi. You would go to the same place you saw Sebastian but he was never there. You just wished you could see him every day but you finally accept you will never see him again. You were walking around London everything seemed the same but then everything all of a sudden it seems dark. When you wake up you are in a place you have never seen before. You try to lift your self up but there was chains around you. You are afraid and scared. You look around and it looks like you are in a dogen. Then you hear the door open you hope it's someone that comes to rescue you. However, you see someone with a whip in hand. You in fear start to scream. That made it worse the man then hits you and is telling you to stay quiet. He then continuous to hit you for no reason and no breaks. You can see your blood splattered on the ground. You close your eyes. Then you hear a gunshot and the man stops hitting you. You open your eyes only to see Sebastian standing next to a young boy. Then everything goes black. You wake and look around just to make sure you were not in another dogen. You were so happy because you look down and see you were in a bed. Then you start to think where you were. Then you hear the door open you afraid to see who it was you close your eyes. Then you hear a rather calming voice a familiar voice that says you no longer need to worry about people hurting you and that you are safe. You open your eyes and see the one and only Sebastian Michaels. Hello lady L/N how are you feeling. Good, you respond thank you, Sebastian.