My Kitten, Your Master~ (LEMON/NSFW WARNING!!!)

You were scared to go to work that day, but you felt a pain in your chest, burning, flaming... Heat. "It's not the best time to be in heat!" You thought to yourself as you starting heading to your job. "What is Black Hat going to do to me?.." you said softly as you nocked on the door. The door opened a crack, Flug was standing behind, he looked very scared. "(Y/N...." he said quietly. "Boss n-needs t-t-to.. Se-e-e you-u..." he said stammering. You sighed. "I know..." he looked at the way you were dressed and noticed that look in you eyes. Like something was wrong, very wrong, and it was happening inside you. "Y-you don't look s-so-o well.. (Y-Y/N)..." he suddenly realised that you were in that awful feeling, a hot feeling, and something that virgins can't stand. Heat. I froze. "Don't tell me your---" he trailed off. You walked in side and went to Black Hat's office. You softly, very gently, nocked on the door. 3.....2..............
1....... The door opened and Black Hat grabbed you and pulled you in. Closing the door and locking it. You yelped at the sudden jump scare, falling to the ground. "Your such a bad girl (Y/N)~" he said in a suggestive tone. You only squeaked in fear as a response.

He then grabbed a hold of you and brought you close, starting to bite and lick your neck. It took all you had not to moan. Soon a small "AhhhH~" escaped you. Black Hat chuckled by your loud moan. "Your in heat?~ are you?" he growled, slowly rubbing your aria. You tried not to moan, but gave up and let it out. "Y-yes.." "How cute~ Looks like my little kitten is in heat~" he said slowly pulling your pants off. "I'll satisfy your burning desire~" he purred taking your shirt, bra and panties off with a snap of his fingers. You gasped at the sudden cold. "Shhhhh Kitten~" he whispered nibbling and biting on your neck. His knife like teeth never missing a spot. You gasped and moaned with each bite and nibble. You soon felt a cold and slimy tongue grace on you neck you gasped with the contact. "You like that Kitten?~" he said with a grin, slowly licking away at the bite marks he made on your sensitive neck. You moaned and gasped with every lick.

He slowly stopped and softly pecked at your lips, wanting to enter. You kept your mouth shut until his tongue forcibly went into your mouth, bringing you close to deepen the slimy kiss. He finally broke it do to time and air. "Your such a freak like me~" he purred, gently holding your breasts. You moaned loudly, wrapping your arms around his body, looking at him. Your eyes begging him to fuck you. He squeezed your breasts in response. "How adorable~" he said slowly rubbing your harden nipples. You bit your lip as his fingers made a circle like motion around your buds. "You really want me Kitten?~" he smirked. You moaned it out. "Y-yes master..~" "Good girl~" he said getting up. "I'll be gentle~" the next thing you knew, Black Hat was completely bare, no clothes. Even his hat was off, revealing some scruffy black hair. Your face turned redder the red, your heat burning like Hell's fire.

He pined you down. "Ready my Kitten?~" he asked positioning himself. You nodded, "Be gentle please..~" you said. "I will (Y/N)~"
You felt something large inter your hot pussy, it was so big, so hard. You screamed in pleasure when he made the first thrust. Tears streaming down your cheeks. "Shhhh it's ok Kitten~.." Black Hat said licking the tears away. You moaned softly. He then started to go a slow pace. You felt every thump of his member hitting your pussy, and your skin slapping agents his. You moaned and screamed as your heat moved from your womb and into your blatter. Black Hat's heat rising too. He went from steady thrusts in you to pounding your g-spot and womb in minutes. After 10 minuets you felt your blatter going to burst. "I'm coming Master~!" "So am I kitten~!" Black Hat grunted. You screamed as your blatter bursted and your orgasm released. Black Hat grunted and roared animalistically as he released into your cunt, his cum leaking out of your clit and pussy. He made a loud grunted sigh as his orgasm subsided. "Oh (Y/N)..~" he moaned. "I love you~ Kitten I love you~" he said before resting on top of you, panting heavily. "I love you too.." you said with a moan. Black Hat rolled over so you two were on your sides in each other's arms. "Stay with my forever (Y/N).. Please..." Black Hat whispered. "I will..." you said softly, before you and Black Hat drifted to sleep.