Memories.. (part one) [Prologue?]

________
'Ah...I remember it like it was yesterday..
Why did it all have to turn out like that?
I miss her...
Why do I still care?
Yume...
I know it's been years and you probably don't remember me...if you're even alive..but please....come back...
___________

~11 years ago~

"Kuro...Kuro! Wake up! Didn't you say you wanted to go to the park?" Slowly fading in consciousness, I woke up hearing the butler, Lance's voice. "W-wha..?" Mumbling, I slowly sat up rubbing my tired eyes. "Park! You were whining so much yesterday about it~" Shooting my eyes open, I jumped off the bed and ran excitedly to the closet. "Lets go lets gooo!!!"

Once we reached the park I let go of Lance's hand, that I was holding on the way here, and sprinted to the swings. As I climbed onto the swing, Lance appeared behind me. "Care for a push?" He said smiling teasingly. "No! I'm old enough to push myself!" "You're 5..." "I'm old!" "Then...I'm deceased?!" "Yep!" I yelled that laughing a lot as I slowly started swinging. "See? I can do things!" "Sure sure."

After a few minutes, Lance was half sleeping on a bench a few feet away from me. Everything was pretty calm since there seemed to be no other people around. I slowly stopped swinging and got off the swing. Wandering around the playground, I heard a faint noise. "Uwaa.." Turning towards the source of the noise, it was a bush. "Huh?" Going towards the bush, I pushes some of the leaves back and saw a girl behind it. Small, she looked smaller then me! "Uhm...are you...okay?" I muttered softly to her. She really didn't look okay. Laying down on the ground covered in dirt, with scratches everywhere, and crying. She froze when I spoke. Spotting me, she quickly sat up and curled into a ball, looking at me. I stepped foward over the bushes and came closer to her. When I did, she made a low hissing sound. "U-uh.. I'm not gonna hurt you! You needa be healed.." Saying that softly, I sat down infront of her and held my hands up slightly. "Not scary~ I'm not scary~" Slowly she uncurled herself and sat normally still looking at me slightly catiously. "Yume.." "What?" "My name...Yume...y-yours?" Smiling brightly I exclaimed, "Kuro!" Then, finally, Yume actually smiled at me.

((Aaaa forgive my short horrible writing XD just started life so sucks at this~ whoops~))