M҈i҈l҈o҈

Name: Milo Castiano
Age: 16
Sexuality: bottom
Likes: Milo is very peculiar. He love the weirdest things like very heavy music and even smooth jazz. He loves plan pepperoni with blue cheese (he doesn't eat it very often cause people think it's weird) he loves book and school especially.
Dislikes: he HATES bullies and tends to avoid most people.

Appearance: Milo is a super cute 5'7 Male

Appearance: Milo is a super cute 5'7 Male. He has bright pastel blue hair and golden eyes, (he wears contacts sometimes). Almost always he is wearing fall or winter clothes: ie: scarfs sweaters and jeans)
Persona: Milo is super sweet and innocent. He doesn't gets hind very easily and tends to have things literally just go in one ear and out the other. When it comes to school, he is very confident in his grades and his knowledge. Milo is also a very clingy baby and doesn't like to share something or someone that is his, he can also get very jealous if he feels ignored.
Backstory: Milo grew up in a small town with two brothers and sisters and a single mom. He skipped a grade in secondary school and was able to be a junior a year early. His two twin brothers, Jace and Chase, are practically his body guards. He spends most time with them if he can and chooses to stay home rather than go to a public even. His sister nisha is a straight up video gamer and nerd and he loves to hang out with her when he can, even though she is usually busy with work or games.

Character for: pointless-vibe