19: warning

(Paige POV)

I watched Jasper carry logs back and fourth, "I've been breaking them in...for 3 days!" Bella exclaimed "you'll work it out" I soothed rubbing my bump Bella smiled at me "can't I go bare foot?" Bella asked hopefully "certainly not!" Alice snapped I giggled, "now go home and get lots of beauty sleep!" Alice smiled taking Bella's heels as Bella put on her vans she glanced up at Edward who was in the balcony "he was human once, he is aloud human reactions" I said to Bella she flinched at my words I rubbed my bump I saw Jasper watching me out the corner of his eye.

To Jasper anyone that came near me was a full on threat, even including a clumsy weak human, I patted the seat beside me which Bella sat.

"Edward is a gentle soul, he may tell you he doesn't have a soul. Many of them will but they do they just don't believe they have one after vampirism.  Especially after that burning...I may sound like I'm bragging but I endured many more days of pain than any vampire. Edward just worried because he knows his deadline to changing you is coming sooner and sooner and he can't stop it and that tortures him. Because he knows you won't be his human Bella any more...and that upsets him that it changes" I explained Bella nodded in agreement.

"You know that scar on Jasper's cheek, that was me and I did that just before my second transformation...you may say you want Edward but when your a newborn you'll want blood. I was half human so I wasn't so bad. But I know people have had a terrible habit of underestimating you so I'll stop doing that only when needed! I think you'll be a highly experienced newborn being prepared and all...but no matter what this family tells you about the pain it can never truly prepare you for the actual pain" I sighed Bella bit her bottom lip.

"Don't worry though, just don't overwhelm Edward with it anyway you should be happy your getting married" I smiled Jasper walked over and Bella saw it was her cue to go home. I watched her walk away as Jasper walked over and sat next to me.

"This will be us soon" Jasper grinned "I know" I whispered looking around the beautiful wedding set up, "do you think our wedding will be as beautiful as this?" I asked softly "oh most definitely" Jasper grinned his cold smooth hands ran over my cold bump I sighed in the nice cold touch on my warm skin.

"I want another baby after this one" I said quickly Jasper looked at me like I were mad, "we'll see" Jasper said cautiously I grinned knowing I'd eventually win him over, the baby kicked harshly I flinched and a involuntary small whine left my lips which I quickly clamped together.

"Paige? What's wrong?" Jasper asked concern and urgency in his tone, "n.. nothing" I said waving my hand away dismissing him Jasper muttered something I couldn't quiet catch "fine, any other sign of pain you are straight upstairs in the medical room Carlise has set up do you understand?" Jasper said sternly his major threating to make an appearance I agreed by nodding my head quickly.

Jasper went to go find Carlise, probably discussing the birth of something, I think I didn't want to know about until I was actually giving birth! Rosalie came over "Paige. Your in pain" Rosalie stated concerned "tell me something I don't know!" I hissed lowly "I'll get Jasper" Rosalie said walking inside "Rosalie!!" I called when I used her full name she knew I was either pissed off with her or it was a serious situation. This is both.

She walked back over, "I don't want Jasper...I'm..not in pain just don't say anything" I mumbled Rosalie mentally debated on my words "please!" I begged Rosalie sighed heavily "I can never understand humans, not even half!" Rosalie grumbled helping me stand and helping me inside "can you stay here and rest?" Rosalie asked smirking as she sat me on the couch in the sitting room.

"Yeah yeah" I sighed Rosalie smiled Rosalie left to help with the Venu like everyone else was. A pang of pain shot through my stomach I held back a cry of pain as the shocking pain rippled throughout my body, I somehow managed to stand up the pain left my body I dashed upstairs to mine and Jasper's room. I went straight to the bathroom, hoping a bath would help I ran the bath before stripping myself of my clothes and climbing in.

The bath help only a little, but the pain came hitting back I tried so hard not to cry out in pain. "Please baby" I whispered rubbing my bump trying not to cry, "Paige?" Esme called I heard her walking into the bedroom hesitating outside the closed bathroom door. "Oh thank god! Esme! Get Jasper!" I sobbed Esme opened the door, I wasn't purely naked I had left my t-shirt and bra on. Just my bottom half was naked and you couldn't see anything because of my bump or the water.

"The baby's coming!" I sobbed gripping the sides of the tub as another wave of pain hit me and I let out a loud cry of pain Esme rubbed my back soothingly "it's okay, it's okay sweetie" Esme soothed I choked on my sobs as the pain got harder to keep in.

Esme apologized as she left to find Jasper, since Jasper was in the woods getting fallen logs for the Venu he couldn't hear me in pain.  Quicker than Esme had left she had Jasper by her side and Carlise was working on an emergency at the hospital I sobbed louder gripping Jasper's hands his eyes were filled with pain and concern as he helped me out of the bath.

Esme had left to inform the rest of the Cullen's, we walked to our bedroom Jasper took off the remains of damp clothing I had on me and put a plain white nightdress on me giving me some decency. I let a shrill cry escape my lips and as of now Carlise was still at hospital.

Jasper held my hips as I knelt on the floor gripping the edge of the bed desperately rocking my hips trying to ease the plain "ya doing so well" Jasper mummered in my ear as I cried out louder in pain again this time I screamed. And that did it, Jasper's major could come out. Jasper soothed me, I knew Jasper hated it when major came out because he felt helpless.

Jasper stroked my hair back as I sobbed softly the pain wasn't as intense but I knew at some point in a few minutes it would grow intense again. "Ya doing so well" Jasper mumbled rubbing my stomach I nodded and whimpered there was a knock on the door and there stood Edward he was holding medical things, "I need to help Paige" Edward said knowing Jasper's major could come out and he had to be cautious.

Jasper snarled at Edward, Edward looked at me helplessly "Jasper...ah! Uh pleased,... Edward...c..can help me!" I gasped as pain hit me again. Jasper sucked in a breathed he nodded at Edward, Edward came in Jasper watched him intensely as I was groaning and whimpering in pain.

Towels and white sheets were placed under me, both Jasper and Edward knew I would be to scared to go to the medical room, the pain now wouldn't disappear it just stayed and grew more and more intense, I let a scream escape my lips Jasper just massages my hips as he praised my progress.

"Come on Paige push now" Edward said I whimpered, but pushed all the same I gripped Jasper's hand tightly I heard a crack "I'm so sorry!" I gasped Jasper smiled "it's nothing" Jasper smiled after what felt like forever "okay Carlise is on his way!" Esme called I whimpered. Edward thanked Esme.

"Okay Paige I see the head now about a few more pushes And your baby will be here" Edward smiled "just think darlin' you'll be holding our baby soon" Jasper smiled I shakily nodded...