Parasite (Monster)

Locations: Sewers and Alchemilla Hospital

Weapons: None

Attack Methods: Melee

Description: The Parasite is a mysterious mind-controlling monster that makes its only appearance in the first Silent Hill game.

It infects the entire staff of Alchemilla Hospital (with the exception of Michael Kaufmann), the Puppet Nurses and Puppet Doctors as well as Cybil Bennett. There is also speculation that it infected Lisa Garland.

It seems to be weak to Aglaophotis, which is shown to completely reverse the parasite's effects on Puppet Cybil Bennett. It is also implied that Aglaphotis is also made from White Claudia, suggesting White Claudia may be the ingredient which attacks the parasite. PTV (a drug that was illegal and sold in the streets and in the hospital in the Silent Hill game) is produced from White Claudia as well, which may be the reason Lisa didn't transform as soon as her coworkers, if she was infected.

Appearance

The Parasite is about half a meter in length. It is a reddish-brown color.

Character

Victims of the parasite often vomit blood and bleed from their head and every orifice. They also tend to have hunchbacks. At one point, Lisa seems to exhibit involuntary twitching of her left eye, although this is only relevant if Lisa was infected. She also bled from her head and face, but its not known if she was actually infected.

Symbolism

Not much about the Parasite's meaning is known, but along with other monsters, they are likely to be connected to Alessa Gillespie. They may be related to the God's fetus (their god in the game they worship not our god in our world) in Alessa's womb, as the God can be seen as a parasite to Alessa's body, nourishing off her hatred and fear.

Well thats the 13th monster all done. Sorry for having no pics of the Parasite its because I couldn't find one but if yall find one please message me it on here so i can upload it. Oh and please like, comment, vote and please please keep reading.