hell boy in Catholic School

Sid was an other emo little onion with black hair and black makeup he wore hoodies and hated most people.

that was until the day his aunt decided to put him in Catholic School after she caught him and his "friends" smoking weed.

they weren't really his friends they just called themselves his friends he hated them actually the boys only cared about sex I guess that Sid taught about it a lot too ,and the girls only talked about the other girls and how they we're hoe's he only hang out with them for pot. it killed the pain of his hollow life killed the time and shot the boredom right in the head.

anyways the school seemed like any Catholic school it was called "st Peters" it was built in the 50s so it wasn't the best looking place Sid's aunt liked it as it reminded her of when she was young.

Sid has about 5 "6" and skinny as fuck he had one lip piercing and three ear piercings on each ear he gaged the bottom one's. he looked bad ass he wanted to dye his hair red but his aunt wouldn't ever let him bleach it and his hair was too dark that no color would show if he didn't. he had this "birthmark" that when from the bottom of his neck to his left elbow. he was easy to make blush and hard to make angry. he seemed like a happy kid just like everyone else but that would be past from what he was. Satan was an angel once too. he had a hard time socializing he really only had one friend her name was Elizabeth but she was from his old school.

Sid walked into the school and tried to open his locker. he had a really bad memory and he forgot his password. he took out his phone to look as he took a pic of it when him and his aunt took a tour last week and got all his stuff.

one of the teachers saw him take out his phone. "hey no phones in school" he said commandingly Sid stared into his looked and rolled his eyes for a second so the teacher couldn't see.
Sid looked at the teacher and smiled "sorry I'll put it away" Sid said
he figured might as well not make enemies with the teachers on the first day.

"oh you must be the new kid I'm Mr. Franklin the English" he said on a nice voice. Mr Franklin was pretty short about 5" 3" he seemed pretty young around 27 years old. he wore a button down shirt tucked into his blue jeans.

"hi I'm Sid" Sid said and waved.

"well which class do you have first" Sid took out his schedule

1thperiod English
2th period French
break
3th period history
4thperiod science
5th period lunch
6th period math
7th period pe
8th art

"I guess I have you first" Sid said

Mr Franklin smiled "okay your a little late so you'll but don't worry about it just take a seat. we're working on a project right now but someone will fill you in. "

Mr. Franklin and Sid went inside the classroom it smelled of cinnamon. Mr. Franklin pointed at a boy and waved him over.

the boy came to Mr. Franklin almost instantly.
"hey Milo this is Sid he's new to our school and I was wondering if you'd show him what we are doing"
Mr Franklin asked nicely.

"sure thing Mr. Franklin" Milo said and smiled Milo was cute he was cute he had blond hair and blue eyes. his face had this little bit of red so it looked like he was always blushing. his wrist where covered in bracelets. he was wearing skinny jeans.

"shit he has an ass" Sid taught to himself. Sid was a secretly gay. he knew this at a young age. he used to act that Elizabeth was his girlfriend for his aunt and for kids at his old school so they wouldn't bug him.

Milo went on and on about the project. "aren't you hot" milk said and pointed at Sid's hoodie "no I'm okay" Sid lied he was burning up actually but he didn't want people to see his "birth mark".

the rest of the class went pretty fast so much information was thrown at Sid it made his head spin. " I got to try my hardest to understand so then I can see Elizabeth again " Sid whispered to himself. the rest of the day went pretty fast. Milo was in half of his classes there we're only two problems. Sid Sat alone at lunch which was okay as he used his iPod and listened to music. the other problem we're the locker rooms as he had to take off his shirt and other boys would have seen the "birth mark". Sid learned from his old school that people will make fun of him for him.

Sid actually kinda liked the school him and Milo exchanged numbers after school. Milo came up to Sid and asked which was a relief to Sid as he wanted to ask for it but he was to shy. Milo said "here you should have my number if you umm need any help with homework or something. "

Milo's POV

Mr Franklin must think I have some sort of free time. I mean to pair me with that cloud of gloom . and what's the madder with his neck?
oh well might as well be nice. he is new and I might as well be his "friend" until he makes some of his own.