maybe heaven is on earth

after school sid was happy and excited to actually make a friend!!!

Sid was quite tired after school it started at 6: 00 am a hour earlier than his old school and it gave him almost twice the homework

he was hoping the only reason he had that much home work was because he had started school right in the middle of the 2nd quarter. 

he collapsed in his cold fluffy bed his head hit his pillow with a loud thunk

he finally opened his eyes he could barely move as he felt
his legs both asleep . he got up and collapsed on his floor. 

his head hit the ground and he got the air knocked out of him.  he put his tiny wrist on the floor and got up he then fell back on his bed and started shaking his legs to stop them from sleeping. 

Sid's aunt rushed upstairs thinking something horrible happened.  she opened the door "are you okay honey? " she asked.

"I'm freaking peachy" Sid said sarcastically he had a tendency of being a smartass. as he said this he tasted a metallic liquid in his mouth.  "shit I'm bleeding" did said. Sid's aunt let him cuss to his hearts content as she herself cussed a lot. 

Sid's aunt went to the bathroom and got a cotton ball. 

time skip to week

sid had his lip being almost twice the size as normal size.  he got dressed for an other day of school.  he wore a dark blue hoodie and black pants. 

he arrived at school this time on time on time and then started panic he forgot to do his homework last night "shit..shit..shit..shit" he mumbled under his breath.

he opened his locker and was about to put his stuff in it.

but suddenly a tall 6" 4" red haired boy he looked about the average weight for his height.  there where two other boys next to him. 

the tall boy pushed Sid to the floor Sid's boney arms hit the floor.  the sound of sticks knocking together echoed the hallway.

the boy sat down on Sid's chest "hey emo what's with your lip why is it so fucking big" he said.  Sid's face was stone cold he didn't want to give him the satisfaction of his angry face.  "is it this" he pointed at Sid's lip piercing and tucked at it.  Sid's eyes widened "no please don't pull it out" Sid's begged him

"don't worry faggot I won't pull it out" he said

Sid's face became tomato red he hated that word.  he clenched his hand into a fist he managed to wiggle his arm out and he socked the kid right in his stupid nose. he feel off Sid's chest and landed right up against the lockers. Sid quickly got up and  kicked the boy twice in the chest and three times in his jaw.  the boys teeth hit the floor like shells from a gun. 

the other two boys grabbed sid by the arms " hey thing,  one hey thing two" side said and chuckled. " I think I used one of his nine life's " sid said chuckling louder.

"the cat in the hat" got up "good you have a sense of humor let's see if you can laugh after this" he said or at least that's what did thought he said to be honest it was hate to say as he didn't have some of his teeth anymore and his mouth was covered in blood.  by this point there where about 43 people surrounding the fight. 

"the cat in the hat" punched Sid's right in his left  cheek.  the sound was like when you pounded meat to make it tender . 

"the cat in the cat" ordered thing one and thing two to drop Sid. 

Sid dropped on his knees and stared at the ground his face was in horrible pain.  "the cat in the hat"  pulled Sid's hair so that Sid would see him.