Chapter 3

Rylee's POV

After Jaydon and I got out of Jake's grip we ran into the kitchen yelling food. Jake and Rebekah were laughing as we were stealing food while Blake's mate cooked. She sighed and looked at our mates.

"Jake and Rebekah get you mates and get out of the kitchen before they are thrown outside."

"You won't do that Madeline because you love us to much to do that."

"True then I will have your mates punish you."

While she was saying that Jaydon and I ate the rest of the food that she made.

"Jake and Rebekah take your mates and punish them."

"Okay."

Jake smirked at me and now I have my regrets on eating all of the food. Me and Jaydon looked at each other and we both had a regretful looked in our eyes which was rare.

Jake picked me up and took me to his room and laid me on the bed.

"Rylee I really hate punishing you but I think you might like this punishment. He then crawled on top of me and kissed me. He kissed down my neck and started to kiss my mark. I moaned softly and it drove Jake insane. He came back up to my lips and kissed me hard. He then tugged at my shirt asking me to take it off. I took off my shirt but also took off Jake's shirt off. Pretty soon we were both in our underwear and Jake was about to loose it. I kissed him again but the there was a knock on the door.

Jake groaned as I got up and put my clothes back on and threw his clothes at him. He got dressed and the person at the door knocked harder.

"I'm coming just hold on."

I opened the door and Blake told me that the food was ready and I ran down stairs and got me a plate and put bacon and pancakes on it but made sure to grab a plate for Jake. When Jake came down there was no more food but I walked over to him and gave him his plate. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

Then of course Maddie played the song YOUTH. This girl and her music but I like the song.

She smiled at me and I laughed.

"Maddie get ready to start the song over."

"Okay tell me when."

The boys groaned and walked out of the room. I was going to help Maddie cook lunch while we started singing.

I nodded at her and she started the song over. We are really good at singing so yeah.

"What if,"

"What if we run away."

"What if,"

"What if we left today."

"What if we say goodbye to safe and sound."

"And sound,"

"What if,"

"What if we're hard to find."

"What if,"

"What if we lost our minds."

"What if we let them fall behind and their never found."

"And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth and the stars exploding we'll be fire proof."

"My youth, my youth is yours tripping on sky's sipping waterfalls."

"My youth, my youth is yours runaway now and for ever more."

"My youth, my youth is yours a truth so loud you can't ignore."