Chapter 6: The big tell

I had just got home and took a deep breathe before I got out the car. I had the worst day and felt like shit didn't know why but it just how I was feeling I hear someone call my name from the distance.

Travis : YOOO GENESIS!! *breathing heavy *

Genesis : Travis why are you here aren't you suppose to be with Takiea ?

Travis : No Bam came and told me what had happened I feel so stupid. Why you never told me ??

Genesis : First of all anybody know me. Knows I don't involve myself into nobody's personal business.

Travis : I felt like you could have told me tho

Genesis :I didn't think I had to I felt like TAKIEA should have said something so whose fault it really is in the situation ?

Travis : man whatever

I walked into the house and slammed the door hard and started getting really angry. I didnt know how to process any of this maybe i shouldn't have said anything about it . I should have stayed out of their situation from the moment i ease dropped. And that's all i could do i really liked Travis but everyday it was something newer about him that i'm still trying to understand. Their not together, but I know deep down he still wants to be with her. I feel so stupid for even thinking he may have wanted to be with me. My senior year is almost over these exams have been kicking my ass since i've started and stayed up studying for the past few weeks . But , in order for me to keep going is to get TRAVIS off my mind and let that hurt go.

~ next day ~

Today was a brand new day. It was Friday a weekend to take our minds off school one of my friends was having a house party. I knew Travis was going to be there with Takeia. So I decided to go with my friends we all was so excited about it. I decided to get sexy and cute my hair was already done I just wanted to tune into my nails & makes sure everything was straight because I plan on just having FUN and that's it no drama. 30 minutes later we arrived to the party and all my friends pumping me up telling me " girl you 18 you need to get out your shell some ". They was right though it was time for me to turn up and show out. Everybody was lit I smelt weed , liquor & seen young teens in the party. #1 rule never have sex with a freshmen if your a 12th grader it's just nasty and your a senior which made it more disgusting. Me and my girls also let's not forget my bestfriend Marcus was taking pictures , drinking , laughing and me acting shy. I got high and felt my body loosen up. Then had a drink or 2 now it's party time Im not a party type ever but I thought what the hell I'm 18 let's do this thang one time bitch. I started dancing and really feeling the music. I was having so much fun then I felt someone behind me grinding up against me I didn't even turn around I just started getting turned up even more then a twerk song came on and i lost all my innocence. I felt a smack on my ass which caused me to stop dancing I turned around & seen Travis behind me. I pushed him off but he grabbed me closer and I couldn't help myself but to hug him I told myself to stay away but my heart was constantly wanting him. Then I peeped across the room only to see Takeia eye balling me I just hugged him tighter. He whispered in my ear " come with me " he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him I walked until we seen a near by bathroom he pulled me inside to escape the crowd. I was alone with him and it felt right but I didn't know why we was in the bathroom. He looks at me up and down then his hands followed up my back. I was biting my lip and feeling so much heat between us I'm nervous because I am a virgin still so I honestly don't know what to do. He said to me " I want you " I looked him in the eyes and I just didn't believe him yet. Sometimes you can say you want someone but still have feelings for the other person. So I wonder what's going to happen from here is he going to be with me ? Or is he still thinking about Takeia ?.