𖣔𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞𖣔

I was sniffling as I walked into the kindergarten class

I was sniffling as I walked into the kindergarten class. I looked around it was so many kids my age. I was so scared...I'm used to stuffies. I want my stuffy. My lips quivered I want to go home.

"Boo!" He yelled I screamed and I started crying. I ran to the teacher.

"Michael that wasn't very nice." The teacher spoke. I just cried holding her legs.

"I-I'm sorry Mrs.Johnson, I was just trying to cheer her up she's crying," Michael spoke I sniffled looking at him l. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Apologize." She spoke.

"I'm so sorry Solána." He softly spoke my eyes got big he knows my name.

"H-how do you know my n-name," I whispered.

"Your name tag silly." He giggled oh right.

"Why don't you two go outside and have some fun like the other kids." She warmly smiled Michael hold his hand out for me, I shakily grabbed his hand we walked outside.

-
I was running around giggling with my best best best best friend ever. I and Michael promised to be Bestfriends.

Michael

"Michaelll let go." I giggled he pulled me on the floor. We rolled down the hill giggling.

"Oh my gosh, this is the best day ever!" Michael exclaims I giggled looking at him.

We were just laying on the grass as the wind blew.

It was so windy my hair was blowing everywhere.

"How come," I whispered

"Because I spent my day with a pretty girl." He softly spoke giggling.

"I'm definitely checking that off my list." He exclaimed.

"What list?" I asked.

"Well, it's this list I made after my mom died." He said sitting up pulling it out of his pocket I sat up and looked.

"After my mom died I learned that life is short. I made a list with my big brother. We wrote down things that we want to do. But, it just feels like the more I do everything the longer I make the list." He spoke to me sighing softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I softly spoke looking at him he smiled.

"It's fine." He spoke he's so cheerful.

"How about we make a new list, like a best friend list of things to do together," I said his eyes got big.

"Yes let's do that, race you back in school." He teased running off I giggled running after him.

"That's cheating!" I exclaimed as we ran up the hill there were polices all over the school which made me and Michael stop.

I saw our parents.

"There they are!." Somebody said making our parents look at us and run to us. My mom picked me up hugging me.

"Oh my gosh solána I was worried sick, where were you?!" She exclaimed checking me out.

"I and Michael were just down the hill." I softly spoke.

"You suppose to stay on the playground Michael!" Somebody yelled I looked I thought his mom was dead.

"B-but I was just down the hill with solána." He sadly spoke.

My mom put me down the lady looked at us.

"Stay away from my son!" She snapped looking at me my mouth just quivered.

"I'm not your son! You are my stepmom!" He yells at her storming off in the class.

"And you, you stuck up wainch! Do not ever talk to my daughter like you are crazy!" My mom snapped walking me away from her.

"Baby go get your bag I'm going to sign you out." My mom said I nodded walking to my cubby. I saw Michael sitting down angry I walked to him.

"Are you okay?" I softly spoke.

"I don't like my stepmom she's so controlling and mean." He huffed.

"Well, my mom told me once that some things you just have to ignore." I shrugged.

"So ignore her." He asked.

"Yup, she can't tell you what to do she's not your mom," I said to him he smirked.

"Your right." He stood up grabbing my hands.

"I have to tell you something." He softly spoke.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I know I promised that we were going to be best friends forever but...this Friday I'm actually supposed to be going to a different school. I wish you came to this school earlier this year." He softly spoke my lips quivered.

"B-but we just met." I had so many tears falling out of my eyes he wiped them.

"I'm sorry it's my stepmom's fault and my dad always listens to what she says." He said to me.

I just looked at him.

"Don't be sad tink tink." He whispered I looked at him oddly.

"Tink tink?" I questioned he smiled rubbing my cheek.

"Yeah, tink tink...my nickname for you." He spoke I giggled he smiled.

"Can we go down the hill..one more time?" I asked he nods smiling we ran off giggling.

Friday
I was sitting against the tree with Michael we were holding hands. I laid my head on his shoulder.

I heard the teacher call Michael's name.

We sighed long and hard.

"Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye." He spoke standing up. I stood up looking at him he rubbed my cheek.

"Promise me you'll come back," I whispered.

"I promise." He softly spoke.

"Promise me you'll never replace me," Michael spoke I smiled.

"I promise." I Softly spoke.

"Promise me you won't forget about me." I softly spoke he rubbed my cheek.

"I promise." He spoke we both pulled out rings that we stole from our parents.

He slid the ring on my finger and I slid mine on his.

"And you may kiss the princess," Michael spoke making a deeper voice I giggled we kissed slowly.

I blushed as we pulled away

"Michael!" His stepmom yelled his name he sighed deeply rubbing my cheek.

"This is my mom's ring so don't lose it." He softly spoke to me I smiled looking at him.

"Never take it off unless we're taking a shower." We both spoke at the same time.

With that, he ran up the hill.

And I never saw him again after that.