2

Gary and Mike kept calling the other members of The Losers Club. After a hour, the members of The Losers Club has finally arrived. They were excited to see each other again. When the members went closer to each other, they formed a circle and they did a group hug.
Beverly was tearing up. The other members were happy because they finally reunited.

"Guys, we aren't just here to reunite, we're here because It has finally returned after twenty-seven years." Mike said.
"Mike's right." Richie agreed.
"Can't we just go l-l-look for It?" Bill asked.

Mike nodded.

***

"Guys, did you remember that we used to  buy some medical supplies for Mike?" Richie remembered that awkward moment.
"Yeah, Mike's hand has a big wound." Eddie agreed.

Mike's wound looked like this:

Mike's wound was very disturbing

They stopped at the bus stop.
They were waiting.

"Guys, did you remember that I used to play Street Fighter?" Richie said.

Bill rolled his eyes.

***

After a hour, a bus has finally arrived.
They went in one by one.
Until, Richie did a embarrassing thing.

"Hey, driver, can I borrow your dictionary?" Richie asked.
"Why? Didn't you go to school?" The bus driver asked.

Richie rolled his eyes.
Richie decided to go to his own seat.
Richie was bored, he stared at the window quietly.
Richie sat down next to Bill.

"R-R-Richie, did you just c-c-came back to Derry just to p-p-play Street Fighter?" Bill asked.
"Well, I didn't just came to Derry for Street Fighter. I cared about It." Richie replied.

Bill smirked. Bill closed his eyes, he kept thinking about It. He didn't notice that, he fell asleep quickly.

***

Bill opened his eyes. He saw Richie sleeping, Richie was snoring.
The others were awake.
Bill stared at the window, he can still remember his young brother.
Bill had nothing to do but to listen at the radio.

"Five kids went missing yesterday. The kids were last seen at the Derry Pre-School Department." The radio was reporting a missing case.

When the radio reported, Bill remembered the missing kids. The missing kids that Bill remembered was:
Betty Ripson
Charlie Johnson
Max Robertson.
The missing kids were too young.
Bill was busy thinking about It.

I'll seek my revenge for you, Georgie.