5

Bill and Eddie struggled to help Beverly escape. While the other members of the Losers Club kept bolting.

"Can't we just take a break?" Richie felt tired.

"You serious? We were running for two minutes and you're already tired?" Gary said, Gary rolled his eyes and breathed out.

"Hey, Richie!" A unknown sound was coming from the sewer.

The four members of the Losers Club heard the voice. Richie went closer to the sewer and glanced.

"Bill and Eddie are on their way. But, do you want a balloon?" The voice of It said.

Suddenly, Gary came running with a sharp wood on the end. Gary stabbed It with no mercy.

"Holy cow!" Richie was surprised and scared at the same time.

"Can we get a burger after this?" Richie asked eagerly.

"No!" Mike replied to Richie's hungry question.

They continued to dash rapidly.

***

Bill went to the stabbed door and glanced. But, he didn't saw It kidnapping Beverly.

"Hold up, Beverly!" Bill yelled.

Bill tried to reach for the doorknob, it took him for a minute to reach for the doorknob.

***

"Guys, is that the house?" Mike saw Beverly's old house.

"Why is the door open?" Stanley said.

"It must be Bill and Eddie!" Richie said.

They bolted rapidly to Beverly's old house and saw Bill and Eddie. Mike had to make a plan to help Bill to open the door. Mike had to tackle the door.
Suddenly, Mike quickly bolted towards the door.

"Aargh!" Mike was letting his anger out.

Mike reached the door and tackled it.
The door was broken and Beverly was safe.

"Beverly!" Bill went to Beverly.

"Are y-y-you okay, Beverly?" Bill asked.

"Yes." Beverly was crying until her tears are completely out.

"I must give you a warning, Billy Boy!" A loud voice heard on the right side of the kitchen.

"I must chase you after I form my second form. You must see me forming the second form of Pennywise!" It disappeared, laughing.

"What was the second form of It?" Ben asked.

They didn't replied to Ben but they were completely quiet. Their mouth was completely shut. Bill had to visit his old house.

"Let's go to my house." Bill said.

"Bill's right." Mike agreed.