(For Mel) Chapter 1:jeff x werewolf!reader (fight)

(W/n) wolf name
If you need anything else just ask.
Christian book 🙏🏼
But there may be some blood and gore.
REQUEST IN COMMENTS
No lemons or smuts and stuff. Just scenarios.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked through the alleyway, calling for your dogs name, Pippa. You heard barking in the middle of the night and went to check it out, so here you are now. You sighed, worried about what would happen to her. She was your dog and you loved her as if you would to anyone else that was as close. You heard whimpering around the corner and ran as fast as your legs could handle, your breathing caught in short, raged breaths. You where angry, who would do this?!

You rounded the corner sharply and turned to your attacker. A figure in a white hoodie, with black hair faced his back towards you, you saw your dog shaking and quivering from the monster, whom had a knife in his hand. You could see the whites of your dogs eyes, your dog had her/his tail in between his/her legs, showing fear. You stood there, paralyzed in shock.

You had to save your dog, you thought. "What are you doing?!" You screamed at the man, but regret washed over you. The figure turned around, you where faced with a creepy looking face that sent chills up your spine, and you knew it wasn't from the cold.

He had cuts going up his face, creating a smile-like look. But he's face was as pale as an unpainted canvas. His eyes where as demon-like as could be. You knew what he was, you used to be one. But left them to be what up you call 'lone wolf', they called it 'loser'. But you didn't care. They betrayed you anyway, left you for dead because apparently you where useless.

A snarl erupted like a volcano, coming from deep inside your throat. He smiled at you, the same smile he used on you to get what he wanted. "Sorry~" his voice was raspy, odd." Was this your dog~?" You didn't like E way he said it, disgust lacing his voice. You had enough and shift to your wolf form. Now, your where pissed.

'Don't (insert swear word) touch her" you said, as a wolf, it appears from people's head, so your mouth stays still. He chuckled and stepped towards Pippa. That was it. He had made you angry enough to lunge at him, growling and snapping your jaws. He cut your side but you ignored the pain, fueled by adrenaline your jumped on him, getting a grip on his hair with your jaws and pulling it.

You weren't an ordinary wolf though, your wolf was so skinny you could see its ribs, it had a wolf skull on its face like a mask (not yours), it's black fringe covered one eye of the mask and through the other skull eye hole, your could see your eye, your eye was a dark forest green with blood red lines at the bottom. You had chains around the legs, showing once captivity. But you where free now, now that you had left them.

They had chained you up, because you where probably more dangerous hen any of them could be. As a creepy-pasta you where a wolf. But in the city you where human. They fed you though, let you out for 'exercise' (wink) and gave you water for you to survive.

He groaned in law and sent the knife through your stomach, tearing it out. You helped and let go, falling to the ground. You weren't done though. Your eyes started turning dark dark crimson red, something you've never experienced before. Jeff's eyes had a flicker of fear before hiding it with a smirk.

Smoke started coming out of your mouth, as if somebody had set a fire in your jaws. Something was wrong, this wasn't you. Your curled Jeff, your eyes where completely red by now as you smirked. You teased him, snapping your jaws a little. Pippa whimpered, he let down his guard a little and turned to her/him.

This was your chance.

You jumped onto his back once again, this time digging your claws in as much as possible, he grunted from surprise. Your clasped your jaws around his neck on a grip that was impossible to get out of. You felt him smirk underneath you as he jumped up and landed on his back, which was also landing on you.

You helped out of pain as a rib snapped, you had forgotten how strong and powerful he was. "You think your strong? You think you can take me down? I can use what hurts you most against you" he smirked through his words, you growled slightly. "I know about your past. I know what you have been through, you know, leaving us could have been the worst mistake you've done. We missed you~" he purred. You weren't ever going back there, not after what they had done to you.

"Why don't you just get it through your (profanity) mind that I'm never returning to that (profanity)hole, dip(profanity)" you hissed, spitting on his shoe. "Somebody's getting salty" he smirked, motioning to you. Pippa took the chance and ran off, leaving you there. "Go to (Christian book 🙏🏼), (profanity)" you snapped again.

He stepped towards you, you stepped back. You could tell he was getting mad now, but you still didn't care. You just liked personal space and certainly don't want it to be invaded by him. He reached for his knife, stepping forward again, you swear you saw his eye twitch.

He was about a meter away from you until you heard sirens, coming closer and closer with every breath, you shifted to human as he turned his head around to see what was, going on. You took this chance and kneed him in a place where it hurt the most, smirking you ran to Pippa, who was racing down alleyway, with cops chasing her/him.

"What a great dog!" You cooed to her/him as he/she whimpered in relief.

Suddenly, you heard a whisper in your ear; "I'll be back" You whipped your head around to see who it was, even though you already knew. Nobody was there though

_______________________________
part 2?
Btw this was for Mel, my sis. Hope you like sis! And everybody too.