Hayley x noodles

For a friend
Don't judge
___________________________________
Hayley walked into the room, there before her, on the dark clean table, making it look like a glowing angel, even though it was, stood a bowl of noodles. The steam came off the bowl in waves.
Heaven, Hayley thought.

She stared at the bowl of deliciousness for awhile, until somebody walked in rudely, interrupting Hayley and the noodles

She stared at the bowl of deliciousness for awhile, until somebody walked in rudely, interrupting Hayley and the noodles. She glared at her dog, Missy. But missy only tilted her head in confusion.

Hayley glanced at the noodles warily, then turned to get a fork, she opened the draw and grabbed out a luxury fork. She closed the draw again and turned around. Her heart shook, she froze, fear took over her body, she could not believe what she was seeing.

The noodles was cheating on her with Missy. Tears welled up in Hayley's eyes. How could Missy just go up and stuff her muzzle in the bowl. "HOW COULD YOU!" Hayley screamed, her heart breaking with every word.

The bowl of noodles only sat there in silence. "ANSWER ME" she screamed again, but the noodles said nothing. She started to cry.

Her mom however, just stood there and stared. She shrugged and walked off, leaving he heart broken Hayley. Hayley ran off to the garden, as Missy kept eating noodles.

As Hayley sat there and cried, she noticed something in the tree's, just as a beautiful, ripe, green apple landed next to here. "Hi" she said to the apple. The apple only stared, lost in Hayley's eyes.

________________________________________________

Hayley and Apple had been dating for awhile now, it was starting to get intense. Hayley still hadn't gotten over noodles, but she liked apple more. Apple had a shine to his redness. That's what she liked about him, or her, nobody knows it's gender. Anyway, they laid in the grass, the sun gleaming on both of them as they stared at each other.

Hayley had fallen asleep.

A few moments later p, Hayley woke up to a crunching noise. She stood opus, looking around frantically. You couldn't see apple.

Then you saw him, at the same spot and laid down back again, life was great.

___________________________

Then it started to get serious.

Hayley leaned in, so did Apple, actually, only Hayley did, but Hayley imagined that Apple did. Hayley took a bite out of the delicious apple, then she stopped. Her mouth was filled with the taste of rotten apple. She stopped and looked at Apple.

This didn't make sense! She thought Apple was kind and loving, was he truly evil? After all this this time. How could she not see, that day by day, he become more and more rotten inside. How could she be fooled by his good looks? Love was complicated.

Noodles ran through her thoughts again, she missed him and she wasn't ready for another relation ship.

"I'm sorry Apple" she said. "I'm just not ready. Maybe in a month we can try again" she continued as she put him down on the grass. He only nodded in silence (rocking from when she put him down) then stopped in place.

She ran to her room, crying. What could she do? Apple or noodles, Apple or noodles, Apple or noodles... She kept replaying in her head. She rabbet he pillow, stuffing her face on it and started to scream into it.

Her mum walked in.

"Honey..." She started but then noticed Hayley crying. "Hayley! Are you alright?!" She panicked. "I'm fine mum. It's just that.... I... I can't choose between two." Hayley replied, her voice shaky from the amount of tears.

"Oh honey, just choose the guy that makes you the most happ-" she cut her mother off. "Woah woah woah. Did you just assume his/her GENDER?!' Hayley said, shocked. "Um... No, I meant-" her mom started, again, being cut off by her daughter. "You did! You liar!!" Hayley cried, jumping off the bed and running out the room.

______________________________________________

Hayley came back from school, dropping her bag on the ground and racing outside. She froze.
Her mouth went dry.
Her heart felt like it was gonna burst from all the pain.
She couldn't believe it.
"APPLE! HOW COULD YOU!" She screamed, receiving weird glares from her fellow neighbours. Apple was there, in the half eaten noodle bowl.

She didn't know they where gay!

"A...Apple" her voice croaked. She was mad now. With a triggered scream, she ran up and kicked the rusty bowl of noodles over, she heard Apple run away. (rolling away) noodles had ruined her life.

She dropped to the ground, crying. "I'm so sorry noodles..." She had just killed noodles. That was he moment she realised, she didn't love Apple, she loved noodles. Noodles was always there for her, noodles didn't cheat on her with missy, Missy did  it. What had she done? She was a monster! She covered her face as tears raced each-other down her face. Apple only stood there, silently.

It wasn't apples fault either, it was hers. All of this was her fault, if she hadn't got that fork, she could have stopped everything from happening. Now all she has is the memories of noodle, and his bowl.

___________________________________________________

At school, instead of doing worksheets, she would draw noodles, everybody Calle deer NayNay. Because of the noodles.

On the way home, she thought; maybe it would be better if she went with Apple? Apple could make her feel better and when she needed space, Apple gave it to her.

_____

She dropped her bag on the ground once again and raced to the back yard, picking Apple up and kissing it.

"I missed you so much, I'm so sorry for what I did. Please forgive me, you'll always be the love of my life, my mums out right now, so we can spend time together, please forgive me"

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile, her mum was driving around town, look for an adoption center where she could put Hayley in, there has to be one around here, right? She thought.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you like!

Drew that btw, do you like it? It's a creepypasta wolf oc