Chapter 5 ~ ❄

"Wait! Slow down--- I--- whoah!" I clumsily slipped on the ice.

"Woohoo!!!" Anna jumed once more from the high peek of a tall pile of snow.

"Anna!!!" I zapped my ice at her feet to form another pile of snow for her to land on. But I missed and hit her head instead.

"Oof." She got hit. She fell down to the snow then rolled down to the ice. I ran to her then held her in my arms.

I watched part of her hair turn white. I gasped. "Mama! Papa!" I yelled out.

"Elsa what have you done? This is getting out of hand!" My father said. But I was puzzled to hear it repeated.

My father's words kept on repeating until I felt cold wind swirling around me.

"Where am I?" I said to my self.

"E-Elsa..." I heard Anna's cracking voice.

"Anna? Anna!!!" I screamed out. My eyes caught by the small strawberry blonde girl lying on the snowy ground. I ran to her then held the small girl in my arms. I gasped at the sight of a streak of her hair turning white. I suddenly felt scared so I placed her down to the snowy ground. My heart ached as I saw her quickly turning to ice. "No! Anna!"

"E-Elsa... El...s-sa..." I heard my sister's cracking voice once more. I turned to see her from a distance. Her hair is white. Parts of her were covered in ice as she hugged her self.

"Anna! Don't worry, I'm coming!" I ran towards her.

"E-Elsa..." A small smile formed on her face as she weakly stood up. She walked slowly, her legs weak as she tried her best to keep on balance as the harsh cold wind blew. She started running towards me. But not for long, she turned completely into ice.

I stopped in my tracks at the sight of my sister completely freezing. I started to ran again to her frozen figure. "Anna!" I held her both ice cold cheeks in my hands. I hugged my frozen sister as I sobbed.

"Anna!" I sprung up from my pillow. Ugh. It was all a dream.

"Elsa!!!" My sister rushed in to my room. Her eyes rolling and her hair was a mess.

"Anna! What are you doing here?" I said, getting off my bed then rushing to her. My one hand held my doorknob.

"Whoah. Elsa, your room is a mess! Brrrphhhhuuu... And cold." Her eyes opened at the sight of my room.

"No no no no, Anna, you aren't allowed in my room."

"Hm? Elsa, you aren't hiding anything anymore. I already know. Don't tell me you'll continue to shut me out."

"I--- No. Just. Get out of my room please. M-My... Um... Head hurts."

Anna's head turned down then sighed before leaving my room then shutting the door behind her.

I sat back on my bed, taking the long lightblue dress off of my body then changing in to a dark blue sweater and light blue skirt that reaches my knees. I wore my black leggings underneath the skirt then wore my brown shoes. I tied my hair to a braid, long excess swiftly smoothed up over my head.

"Good morning. Oh dear. Anna, sweetie what happened to your lip?" Nan Gemma asked as Anna and I sat in the dining room.

"Um... I... Ugh..." Anna couldn't think of an excuse.

"Oh! I... Um... Tripped... Yesterday then I... Accidentally hit her by my elbow. Y-Yeah it bleed badly whoo. But she's fine. Yeah..." I covered up for Anna.