Chapter 8

Now it's been 3 straight hours of Magcon. It's fun and all but I'm tired and it's already 4pm and we haven't even started the meet and greet yet. This really blows. I feel more bad for Lillie just standing there on her iPhone just searching through twitter.

All the sudden I looked at her, she had the facial expression of uh oh. Then she walks off stage while looking at me with fear in her eyes.

I can't just walk away and leave. So I just told the boys I had to use the bathroom. I go in the lobby and see Lillie sitting there. "Lillie come here!"

I can't walk about because of fans. She get up and walks over to me with tears.

"A-Aaron I have to tell you something not good at all" She says while stuttering. "Go ahead tell me anything."I say while holding her tightly. "It's my ex, he's trying to find me and he just called me" She says whispering. I reply back "Nothing will ever happen I'm always with you." She nodded her head and we headed back on stage with everyone.

Finally we have gotten to the meet and greet. It's been forever though still. I just toke literally 5,000 photos with these girls. I love my fans and all but it's just so hard now that I have Lillie with me. Then Taylor has Alexus, Jack has Maya, Tianna has Cam, and Hayes has Journey. It's been pretty packed.

Tianna's POV

We had just ended Magcon. I had a total blast with Cameron, me and him were dougieing together, then me and Mahogany were djing. It was great day so far, by the time Magcon ends it's already 8pm we decided to all get food at Boston Pizza. Ordered 5 Large Pizzas, Hawaiian, Cheese, Pepperoni, and meat lovers. Wow these boys were sure hungry from today.

I was so full I felt like I ate a horse, then we headed back to the hotel and decided to go to the pool and sauna. I grabbed my black and white pooka dot top and black bottoms.

Then all the boys decided to go in the pool and us girls were sitting just talking. Then all the sudden Cam grabs me, Jack grabs Maya, Taylor grab Alexus, and Hayes grabs Journey and throws us all in the pool. I was screaming put me down!

Then I felt the cold water hit my arms and causing goosebumps. I felt my feet touch the bottom then push myself back up like a rocket.

Aaron's POV

All of the boys grabbed the girls and pulled them in the pool and then Maya, Journey, and Alexus came up but not Lillie. I started seeing blood floating up from the water. Then I was wondering did something happen? And then I see Lillie just floating there underneath the water. I dived in to grab her.

I grabbed her and she had hit her head on the ladder. We decided to take her to the hospital. She wasn't in good condition at all.

This day isn't going we'll as I planned for the both of us.