Chapter 18

Journey's POV

It been a few weeks and we are now in Chicago for Magcon. Tianna and Cameron aren't together anymore because I guess it wasn't working out between them. Everything's back to normal. I guess.

Lillie's POV

I'm coming back. I'm as of right now at Maya's apartment, I've been here for almost 2 weeks but I decided to go back to Aaron. I miss his hugs, kisses, his laugh, and his cute little face. I got my ticket and I knew the hotel they're staying at at which is good.

I decided to head to bed, because my flight is at 7am.

BEEP BEEP BEEP, Goes my alarm clock> I make a quick smoothie and had some waffles, Then got my bags and got into the taxi. I got to the airport, I checked in and then baggage claim, and all that lame airport crap. Then as soon as I know it, I'm on the plane. Here I come Chicago! Then I fall asleep because I have a 8 hour flight.

I wake up and were just landing in Chicago. Wow I slept that long. I went to baggage claim, got my bags and then into another taxi. As soon as I know it, I'm at the hotel. I walked up to the front desk to see the room number.

"Hi I'm seeing my boyfriend, his name is Chad McMorris" I say.

"Yes! Mr.Mcmorris is room 57, floor 11" She says.

"Thank you! Have a great day!" I yell waving goodbye to her.

I got in and I was on floor 11. I was so nervous because I haven't seen him for like 2-3 weeks and like.. What if he found somebody else or has already moved on. I was walking looking from each wall to find the number 57.

"Room 54, Room 55, Room 56, Room 57" I say stuttering nervously.

"Here goes nothing!" I yelp.

Aaron's POV

Now we're in Chicago for Magcon, It's been pretty boring because all the guys are either doing things that I don't wanna do or out with the girls, going on dates or other stuff.

Life's so boring. Now I'm in the hotel room with Taylor and Alexus, doing absolutely nothing. Then their was knock at the door, Taylor gets up and grabs it. Because well I was too miserable to grab it.

Taylor's POV

I got up to go get the door. I was so surprised of who it was. It was LILLIE!!

I turned around to Aaron and Alexus.

"We have a visiter" I say.

She walks in and rushes to Aaron and Aaron does the same. Awe they're so cute together.

Lillie's POV

"I missed you so much" Aaron whispers.

"I did too.. I love you" I whisper back.

"I love you too" He says.

Then with that all the girls came in with happiness, laughter, tears, and even screams. It was great to be back with the Yeet Crew.

Maya's POV

I was glad everyone was back together but I felt bad for Cammy. So I decided to go to the beach for the day for Cam to maybe even meet a girl, who isn't crazy for Magcon Boys.

"We should I go the beach for the day?" I ask. Everybody nod's their heads in agreement.

"Sure. Why not? Nothing better to do." Cameron says while sulking.

"Awe Cam" I say with puppy dog lips. When we got up to go to our rooms I gave Cam a tight hug to cheer him up a little bite. Then got upstairs to grab all our stuff.

**Skips gathering stuff and all that shiz**

We had finally got to the beach. All the boys and girls did a quick photo shoot with Bryant (a/n if you don't know who Bryant Silva is, Well thats Cameron's photographer).

Then I rented a surf board with Jack.

"Hey Maya, teach me how to surf?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah totally, Just rent a surf board"

"Sweet Thanks" He says.

I showed Hayes how to get ready for the wave and everything else you need to know. Their was big wave coming so I decided to take it.

"I'm going out to the wave, bye!" I yell.

"Uh Maya.. That's a pretty big wave!" Jack yells at me.

"Don't Worry!"

"BE CAREFUL" He yelps.

I was getting ready for the wave and then I just hit me in the face, making me flip backwards and forwards because my string was still attached to my ankle. Finally all the tumbling stopped and then I had hit something.

"Maya! Are you okay? Wake up! Hello!" Jack's yelling.

"What's going on?" I ask while getting up slowly.

"You were going to go out to the big wave and you didn't make it, Are you okay?" He says.

"Yeah, I feel fine" I say while touching my forehead because it felt like a bruise. But it was blood.

As I was getting up, I held Jack's arm but then I collapsed and blacked out.

a/n

Sorry for cliffhanger..

thank you for 23k reads holy crap! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS MUCH READS OMG AND ITS NOT EVEN DIRTY BUT IT WILL LOL.

insta; blazeitgilinsky

kik; dazzling.101

love you all gnight 💜😘