Chapter 2

Namjoon and you got home. He looked quite disappointed, so you decided to ignore him and go take a bath instead.

In the bath, you tried to think of ways of  convincing him to sign the divorce papers. It was quite difficult though, he was certainly as obstinate as a donkey, no matter how much you begged him, he just wouldn't put his damn signature on the bloody papers.

Besides that, there were other things that bothered you too, such as finding him a new wife, but what pressured you the most were the divorce papers. You didn't want to have any kind of relations with him when you leave to Switzerland, you also didn't want to delay the date of your leave.

You rubbed your temples, trying to relax yourself but you couldn't help but furrow your eyebrows in frustration.

You got out of the bath and found him sitting on the bed, paging through a book, you went to sit next to him, with the divorce papers and a pen in your hands.

"Hey, Namjoon~" You coaxed with the voice as sweet as honey.

"Don't think about it, I won't sign it." He said, not even wanting to shift his eyes away from the book.

You sighed annoyedly, "Look Namjoon, I really don't love you anymore."

"Really?" He asked with a sarcastic tone, still not removing those pair of eyes from his book.

"You broke my favourite chair." You said.

He chuckled, "Since when was that your favourite chair? You told me you kept it in our house because it was a gift from your Aunt Kim and it'd be impolite if you didn't accept it."

Ok, that was true.

"And my book?" You continued, "The book I read over and over again because it was so interesting, you tore some pages!"

He finally looked at you, "But when I told you about that book I destroyed, the first thing you did wasn't shouting at me, you were all nervous about my papercut I got from tearing the poor book."

Shit, that's true again.

Frustrated, you said, "You sheared my shirt."

There was silence, he put the book aside and looked at you into your eyes intensely, "Your shirt? I thought it was my shirt. And I tore it simply because you wore nothing underneath."

He smirked at you and your head was completely blank, your cheeks were burning. Just when he got closer to you, you pushed him away, "O-one day I'll get you to sign it!!!" You said, covering your red cheeks with your hands.

You laughed at you, knowing that he had suceeded to trick you.

"Y-yah! Kim Namjoon!" You said, still angry that you got tricked.

"If you don't sign the papers, you sleep on the couch! You don't get to touch me!" You threatened.

He opened his mouth to say something, then he closed it because he was speechless.

Ha, got ya.

Namjoon took a spare blanket from the closet and moved quietly out of the bedroom, but before he went out, he stopped and told you, "I'm only moving into the lounge so I could have more chances of doing what I want to do in the future."

He smirked and closed your bedroom door, while the blood in you started to boil, your eyes raging in flames of anger.