Afterwards...

It's been 3 years that Y/n has left Namjoon.

After all these years, he still couldn't get Y/n out of his mind.

Your soft, delicate features, your big, sparkly eyes and how beautiful and breath-taking you were when you smiled.

How you'd kiss him before he left for work, how your pink cheeks would puff up cutely and you'd scrunch your nose whenever you're cross with him.

There was nothing left for him.

But your everything remained in his memory, crystal clear.

It has gotten so bad that he doesn't concentrate on work, the lyrics he has written, was all based on you. Soon he'd realize that, and he'd end up breaking into tears.

So he quit his job, which was something you didn't like at all.

Today was his birthday.

He sat outside of the house, looking at the colourful sky. The pink-ish, yellow, red, purple and blue blended in together magically.

The air was warm and everything seemed so perfect, but for him, nothing is perfect without you.

No words could describe how empty and sad he was, it felt like someone cut his heart into halves and burnt it.

Leaving his body heartless.

He wished that you were here to look at this marvellous sight.

Shoving a fork into the large birthday cake you've ordered for him, he took a huge bite of the fresh whipped cream.

It tasted bitter, like medicine, when it was sweet cream.

He forked a strawberry, and chewed on it as if it was wax.

His tears fell down his face uncontrollably, as if he was eating sour, nasty onions instead of a delicious cake.

"Happy birthday Namjoonieee, I love youuu!!!" He mumbled, imitating your soft, feminine voice that he missed.

"I love you Jooniee!"

----------------------

A/n: A bonus chapter for my sweet and caring readers.💗💖💞